Who loves kitties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felipe'_the_Pony said:
OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM YOUR COUSIN AND YOU ARE RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS REALLY WEIRD!!!!
HI SIMONE! I'm SOOOO HAPPY YOU GOT ON!!!!!!!! :D

WWWHHHYYYY AAARRRREEE YOOUUU TTTAAALLLKKIINNGG LLLLLIIIIIKKKKEEEE TTTTHHHHIIIISSSSSS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol

I love this kitty:
no-hope-for-this-thread.jpg

IceMaiden said:
I LOVE YOUR KITTY!! When I first came to this forum, I went to your site. He is adorable!! I remember you said THAT'S MY BABY!!!!!!!
HeHe! Yep! But he's a she. LOL! I need to find a pic of my boy to show you though. He looks like the pic of the one I showed you, 'sept his body's about 10 times bigger and his head's about 200 times bigger. So that's how I came to name my cat's Little Kitty for the one you've seen, and Big Kitty for the one I just described. LOL!

IceMaiden said:
I LOVE YOUR KITTY!! When I first came to this forum, I went to your site. He is adorable!! I remember you said THAT'S MY BABY!!!!!!!
Little Kitty says thank you for saying she's adorable! She says to tell you hey! (No seriously, I'm for real, I talk to my cat's and they answer me! The must have secret powers! HEHE!)

William Moseley Addict said:
Little Kitty says thank you for saying she's adorable! She says to tell you hey! (No seriously, I'm for real, I talk to my cat's and they answer me! The must have secret powers! HEHE!)

The cats answer you because they're YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!!!! They know and understand everything you're saying. I truly believe our pets do.

Natasia_Vae said:
Cats! I have four. I also have four dogs, a horse, and a hamster. :)

Wow that's quite a menagerie of pets, Natasha. Do you have any pics of your kitties? You'll notice very few guys answer this post. I think liking cats is a girl thing mostly.

IceMaiden said:
Wow that's quite a menagerie of pets, Natasha. Do you have any pics of your kitties? You'll notice very few guys answer this post. I think liking cats is a girl thing mostly.
Hey.. I answered and posted pictures.

What are you trying to say?
*runs*

Harvestar said:
Hey.. I answered and posted pictures.

What are you trying to say?
*runs*

I didn't know you were a guy LOL ...honestly.

Okay here's my kitties....snuggled together. The gray one is Spartacus ( Sparky) and the black one is Icarus ( Ickie)

IMG_1223.jpg

Lol, what is wrong with me <_<

Cute picture, I only have one cat;
and the cat would bite the rabbit..

I need to replace cute with something..
More masculine@_@

Icarus.. I wanted to name my horse that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back