Who would you be romantic on these Forums?

slpnarniaqueen said:
ok, um...who is john patrick and why do you hope she rots? I AM SO CONFUSED! Can someone just simply tell me!

Because she said his first 2 names! Of the guy in my siggy! :eek: MEH!:eek:

*whispers* No one understands me..:rolleyes:

slpnarniaqueen said:
WHO IS HE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I hate it when I don't understand. Who is JP, or John Patrick or whatever!
john patrick..he played in stick it
and dont take a liking to him
sofi will beat you off with a broom or something...

Type D

You are satified with TV and food, your main hobby is sleeping.

But you are missing out a great deal of fun. Go out and have a great time with your friends.

Put on your lipstick and a miniskirt. You should be more confident to start a romance

:eek: I'm not following that last peice of advice.

Your right I don't understand you! But what does he do? Is he an actor? SOmeone help me out I don't know who John Patrick is!!

Yeah Thomas, I wouldn't do the last one either if I were you...but for halloween at my other school..ASA, this highschooler dressed up like a girl. He did wear a miniskirt, high heeled boots, a tank top and he wore make-up!

TheMachinist said:
Type D

You are satified with TV and food, your main hobby is sleeping.

But you are missing out a great deal of fun. Go out and have a great time with your friends.

Put on your lipstick and a miniskirt. You should be more confident to start a romance

:eek: I'm not following that last peice of advice.
hahah princess :D would explain alot ;) :)

Mrs.Teacup said:
john patrick..he played in stick it
and dont take a liking to him
sofi will beat you off with a broom or something...

0.o No he didnt. He played in STICK IT and THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT and an ANTI DRUG COMMERCIAL and a COCA COLA COMMERCIAL and a LAW AND ORDER SVU EPISODE and a GHOST WHISPERER EPISODE and yeah. :cool:

♣Teh Deviant♣ said:
0.o No he didnt. He played in STICK IT and THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT and an ANTI DRUG COMMERCIAL and a COCA COLA COMMERCIAL and a LAW AND ORDER SVU EPISODE and a GHOST WHISPERER EPISODE and yeah. :cool:
:eek: obsessive much?
haha i love ghost whisperer

♣Teh Deviant♣ said:

you are obssessed darling! Take deep breaths, take deep breaths

Back