Who would you be romantic on these Forums?

Mrs.Teacup said:
no, marri hes mean...GAHHH
well, if you just want to keep telling me "hes mean, hes mean" im not going to believe you..but if you give me evidence, then ill beleive you.

Mar said:
well, if you just want to keep telling me "hes mean, hes mean" im not going to believe you..but if you give me evidence, then ill beleive you.

okay dont believe me thats fine...im just telling you the truth..

okay, well im sorry if i offended anyone but i just wanted to know why he is mean, since i have not encountered him ever being mean to anyone before, so it would kinda be hard to just believe what you guys are saying

Sisteuber said:
yeah...hi....
lol be nice dreya...
ANDDDDDREYA (hope voice) :D

ahhaha..YOU GET IN THAT WEIGHT CAGE! IF ITS NOT OPEN YOU CALL ME! YOU NEED TO GET IN THAT WEIGHT CAGe...lmao

Mrs.Teacup lol be nice dreya...

i am being nice...okay...hi mar...im sorry if you dont believe me okay...but really...im just being truthful...so whats up??

lol kayla yeah...get in that weight cage...

Sisteuber said:
Mrs.Teacup lol be nice dreya...

i am being nice...okay...hi mar...im sorry if you dont believe me okay...but really...im just being truthful...so whats up??

lol kayla yeah...get in that weight cage...
haha..he was so creepy

Mr. thomas got angry..about gum..

Sisteuber said:
yeah i know....i only got three ha ha!! lol..watermelon gumm!!!!!! :D
shutup. lol..Its cos i didnt stay the first day cos he didnt call my name! idiot :rolleyes:

im watching lazytown :eek:

yeah...i know he didnt call your name...and then jennifer was like kayla didnt stay cause he didnt even care anyways...wait isnt lazy town like on little kids shows with the wiggles...*shudders*

Sisteuber said:
yeah...i know he didnt call your name...and then jennifer was like kayla didnt stay cause he didnt even care anyways...wait isnt lazy town like on little kids with the wiggles...*shudders*
no..they are puppets

jennifer *twitches* patrick.. :D

Back