Willianites

Ha Ha. I know! I noticed that too, Aslans Messenger. For some reason it's really strange to think of William with facial hair, but as long as the long hair is gone I am quite happy right now. :D
*Pours some tea for the rest of the Willianites*

Drumroll please!!! *Lively drumroll begins*

There are new pictures of William.....

And...

He cut his hair!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

There is a picture below!!!!

http://moseleymagnificient.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=128889644

Also, on wmoseley.com he is said to be releasing news about some "exciting projects" he has in store. I'm so excited to find out what they are!!!!

HE CUT HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Can't wait to find out what the new projects are, either!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ahaha. Indeedy.

So, *sips tea* William is doing this Education whatever movie, (I currently forget the title, haaaaaa) and there has to be news somewhere!!! We need to search search search!! :) haha.

And, my Willianite buddies, I ahve some bad news....

I won't be on for quite a while. I've joined the military, and am leaving for training in 10 days. :'(

ahaha. Indeedy.

So, *sips tea* William is doing this Education whatever movie, (I currently forget the title, haaaaaa) and there has to be news somewhere!!! We need to search search search!! :) haha.

And, my Willianite buddies, I ahve some bad news....

I won't be on for quite a while. I've joined the military, and am leaving for training in 10 days. :'(

Really! I am so proud of you. Being in the military is a brave thing to do, I hope you do well.

Thanks to you both. It means a lot, and the luck is greatly appreciated. :)

I'mma have to sneak a pic of William in with me....hmmm.....sneaky.

HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA!

Not only is he a splendid actor, but his haircut makes him look mighty fine(er) once more!!! :D

MY DEAR WILLIANITES HOW I HAVE MISSED THOU ETHS!!!!

Back