Willianites

if he was, i think he nailed it!!!

Agreed!! It looks good on him. Though anything of that sort would, not the wacky stuff that people wear, but the awesome stuff. He would look hot in almost anything, except the hairdo he had at the premier. :rolleyes:

Ha Ha. Yes, he really did nail the look. :D It really is a shame about his new hairdo. I try to keep myself preoccupied with the older pictures of him and forget about the new hair. :) I just really loved this one. He just looks SOOOO good!

I found a good pic with his long hair!:eek:

thumbnail.aspx

OOO!! I love it!! He looks amazing in that pic!!

Oh why must we wait so long for more info on his new movie?!? WhyWhyWhy? :(
I want more info! I want trailers! I want patience! :rolleyes:

sorry but I had to post this

tumblr_le95skF3vj1qbx1hxo1_500.png

I really can't even make that be the same person! Haha. His features have matured a lot since then. I really do hate his hair, but I think we need to give the poor guy a break. I look back at the pictures of myself and think, what in the world was I thinking?!

I don't mind the longer hair, but I would like it better if it had some curl to it. Does anyone watch American Idol? Last year the guy that got 3rd place, Casey James, had long hair (at little longer than Will's) but it was curly. And it looked gooooood :p

Will would look better with hair like this (tell me if you can see it or not ;))
V
V
V
Casey_James_210x280.jpg

Long hair looks good on some guys(Ex. Ben Barnes, Dan Ratcliffe) but not on William. Bangs would do the trick. I think his hair would look good like that.
But hey,at least he's not bald!

hAHa Carz. :) that made me laugh. Hey, yall, I made a couple William banners that i thought i would share with you guys. They are both made with pics from before we even thought we would be starting an awful hair rant. :p

Moseley2.jpg

willmoseley3.jpg

Back