Wizards and Witches Academy

Stella walked into the academy she placed a spell on her luggage so that it floated behind her she wore a pretty white short sleeved blazer with a light blue tank top and a light blue patterened skirt sje wore light blue peep toe heels she had her hair left down occasionally said hi to people that she knew

Stella walked into the academy she placed a spell on her luggage so that it floated behind her she wore a pretty white short sleeved blazer with a light blue tank top and a light blue patterened skirt sje wore light blue peep toe heels she had her hair left down occasionally said hi to people that she knew

Lilly looked at Stella and rolled her eyes. In her mind Stella was way too perky and though way too much of herself. Lilly diddnt care what people though of her

"Thanks. I always have a different style." She said grinning now. "The DADA was fun too. But Im better at charms. As you can see" She said playing with her hair
"Wow! I wish I could do stuff like that with DADA. I'm... uh... pretty good at it.."
She look around for awhile.
" ah, well I just got a new room I have no clue why I'm all ways in the same room every year can you be a help to find it with me?," she ask with a weak smile on her face.

"Sure," Jeremy said, standing up. "What's the number?"

ooc- lol in this rpg my character is accually nice do our characters get roommates if so anyones character need a roommate

Stella walked through the halls she loved it at the academy she was sad that it was her last year there

Jennifer stood in her robes, talking to others in her year. She watched as students filed in, being assigned rooms. This was her fourth year here, and she had the room she had been given the previous three years, so she was unpacked already. Also, she listened for the students that woudl be in her section of the castle, rooms in the 3 and 4 hundreds. She smiled a sa first year walked by, gawking. though the moment they left, she looked back, ver the woman who was catagorizing them. "I'm full. Start in the 2 hundreds, Professor Aracly said." she stated, and went to her section, to introduce and meet everyone in her section.

OOC: lol....cool start everyone.

IC:
Mitch was just finishing unpacking in his smallish-sized room. It was smaller then he expected this year, but Mitch didn't complain.
Sitting on his made-up bed, Mitch glanced at his schedule for the day.
After memorizing it, Mitch stated "Incartae!" and the piece of paper in his hand caught alight and burnt, leaving a slight orange glow of magical residue before evaporating in the air.
Taking his wand from his jeans pocket, Mitch sighed to himself slightly.
'Another year,' he thought to himself, glancing blankly at the brick wall opposite the doorway.
"Nectae!" stated Mitch, waving his wand.
The wooden door shut abruptly by the flick of Mitch's wrist.
Sighing again, Mitch glanced out of his window by his bed that was showing the corridor outside his room.
Manually, Mitch closed the black curtains so the window's view was obscured.
Mitch did not like to waste too much magic energy, despite how simple it would have been for him to close the curtains with magic.

Jennifer smiled at the girl. "Hey. Welcome here. si this your first year, or have you been here before?" she asked. "I'm going to be the...as a muggle says, counselor." she smiled, revealing perfectly straight teeth. "Anyways, meeting in the Commons for our section at 7. That good with you?" she asked, and smiled, walking away, knocking on doors, and spreading the message.

Jennifer nodded. "Wicked. So, are you another Counselor?" she asked again, after telling someone about the meeting. "Fifth year? You'll love it. %th year was the best for me..." she said, smiling.

Back