Wizards and Witches Academy

Jeremy walked over to Eve. "This is my friend Lula, Evekins," Jeremy said.

Eve raised an eyebrow. "Hello," she said, offering a seat to them both.

"-but I know that youall will enjoy your years here!" the headmaster finished, and applause was heard, as the feast began. Food appeared on plates and dishes at a time. Jen sat down with the other Prefects, but they would soon have to go sit with their Sections.

Oh can I join ?!

Name: Jacob Cromwell
Year: 3rd
Bio: He has blonde spiked hair. Hes a talented wizard for his 3rd year. His parents are the famous Cromwell Witches. Hes rich but also very nice. He has blue eyes and hes tall. His wand is 11 inches with dragon heartstring and yew. It has a white handle and the rest is black.

Im ready!:p

Oh can I join ?!

Name: Jacob Cromwell
Year: 3rd
Bio: He has blonde spiked hair. Hes a talented wizard for his 3rd year. His parents are the famous Cromwell Witches. Hes rich but also very nice. He has blue eyes and hes tall. His wand is 11 inches with dragon heartstring and yew. It has a white handle and the rest is black.

Im ready!:p

ooc: AWESOME!! nice ot have ya!! We are all i nteh Great Hall, and getting redy for the feast.

ic: Jen laughed as her friend dug in immediately, and began, herself, to put food on her plate.

Jacob entered the great hall. His eyes stared up at the enchanted ceiling. He sat down at a nearby table and looked around at the others. He was finally where he belonged.

Maggie walk over to him with a half smile on her face.
" and I'm Maggie Long glad to see a new face around here," she said sitting next to him.

Cho♥Harry;1208479 said:
Maggie walk over to him with a half smile on her face.
" and I'm Maggie Long glad to see a new face around here," she said sitting next to him.

" Oh hey Im jacob " he said smiling at her. " I was transfered here from another wizard school hidden beneath the hills of Scotland " He said laughing. " But its much nicer here"

Back