another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
occ: nevermind, i have already found one:

This is his tuxedo:

tuxedo341.jpg

occ: :D

ic: Harry layed on his bed...he was quite happy.."Great, im going to the ball with her...I should tell Hermione about this..." He said to himself

"Well, I guess you did the right thing," Cho said with a sigh, unsure of what else to say. "Is... is there any way I can help you tell Bradley that you like him?"

Cho remained silent for a moment. "Well... all we can do is hope for the best, Stella. I'm sure the ball will be fantastic." she stood up. "I'm really tired, I think I'll go to bed."

After thinking of many things before going to bed, Harry finaly fell asleep, he was excited to tell his friends with who he was going to the ball...

TODAY IS THE FIRST QUIDDITCH MATCH ITS SLYTHERYN AGAINST RAVENCLAW

stella walked down to the dining hall and sat at the ravenclaw table

Harry dressed up and went down to the dinning hall as well, he sat down in the griffindor table next to his friends, he glanced to the ravenclaw table hoping to see Cho.

Cho walked happily to the Ravenclaw table and sat down next to Stella. She squirned in her seat; she was very excited.

ooc: guys I have to go to bed now but I'll try to get on tomorrow.

Cho narrowed her eyes as she stared at the Slytherin table, but wished all of her own teammates luck.

ooc: SportyGirl what position does Cho play? you said she was playing keeper but on the first page it says that Bradley is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back