another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
both girls went into the quidditch changing rooms and changed into their blue and silver uniforms stella put her long hair up in a high ponytail and fastend it with a pretty blue bow she left her bangs in her face she grabbed the large trunck that held all the quidditch supplies and dragged it across the field "oh i forgot my broom oh well" stella said and took out her wand and pointed it at the castle "accio broom" she said as the broom flew out of the castle and into stellas hand

stella opened the trunk and the snitch and the quaffle and the bludger were released stella zoomed into the air one "remember cho focus" stella said "holly dont be afrid of the quaffle being thrown at you" stella said to a second year whos a new quidditch player

"Right, focus..." Cho said, putting her hair up. She grabbed hold of her broom and she was lifted off the ground.

stella ducked out of the way of a bludger "watch the bludger" stella said as gerard another ravenclaw quidditch players nose nearly collided with the bludger stella rolled her eyes

once quidditch practice was over stella changed back into her raven claw robes and let her hair down "i wonder maybe i could ask draco to go with me to hogsmeade maybe then bradley will notice me" stella thought bringing her broom with her as she walked back to the castle with the rest of the ravenclaw quidditch team

"wheres draco i have to ask him to go to hogsmeade with me" stella thought she then saw bradley and gretchen and perposly ignored them

Greachen walk over to a banch.
" I'm bored Bread what you think we should do right now," she said eyeing Stella makeing sure she hearing everything.

stella was getting seriously annoyed by gretchen "what dose bradley see in her shes so mean and where is draco" stella thought as she passed gretchen and bradley ignoring them

Cho♥Harry;1206585 said:
Greachen walk over to a banch.
" I'm bored Bread what you think we should do right now," she said eyeing Stella makeing sure she hearing everything.

Bradley tried to avoid looking at Stella. "I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Alright, that sounds fun." He took out his wand and called his broom, and it flew down to him. He waited for Gretchen to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back