another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
She circled him.
" ah, Draco did a cat got your tongue?," she ask with a an evil laugh

Luna went up to them.
" umm what's going on,?" she ask

She look at Luna.
' what do you want leave us alone," she said push Draco out of her way.

Luna glared at her.
" you don't have to be so rud," she said pulling her hair out of her face.

"of course i cant wait to start making potions and casting spells" stella said enthusiasticly

EVERYBODY SHOULD BE ON THE TRAIN NOW THE TRAIN IS STARTING

Bradley looked out the window as the train left the station. "It'll be nice to get back to Hogwarts."

Hermione found herself sitting in the booths across the walkway that Bradley and Stella were in. She was with Ron and Harry.

OOC- harry is sitting with stella/rose/cho/bradley and the rest are hanging around in front of their compartment
ron is in a compartment with his brothers

stella nodded in agreement smiling

OOC- harry is sitting with stella/rose/cho/bradley and the rest are hanging around in front of their compartment

ron is in a compartment with his brothers

ooc::eek: I missed too much. Okay then...rewrite!!

Hermione was sure to take the seat on the other side of Stella before Ron could. "Hello Stella, hello Bradley. What's going on?"

Bradley smiled. "Hello Hermione."

stella didnt want any one turned into a toad even if gretchen deserved it stella stood up and stood between gretchen and draco "calm down both of you" stella said with her hands out

Last edited:
Bradley stood up. "Stella's right. Besides, if one of the teachers found out we'd all be in trouble. We're only supposed to use magic at school."

Gretchen sat down.
" I was just playing I wasn't thinking of doing any thing just massing with him," she said crossing her legs with a evil laugh

Luna just watch for awhile..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back