calling all girls for a question

I have no idea..... Mostly boys have alot more fun then us girls :mad: Since they get to play sports and don't have to dress nice and don't have to brush their hair and............ There isn't anything I can think of? :confused:

Okay, let me correct myself. They get to play MORE sports then us........

Uhmmm... I think... Well, guys only think of one thing most of the time... At least, it is told... I'm happy I'm just full of love, not lust...

Wow. All I can say is, I can tell you about fifty least favorite things about being a girl. Sadly, I have to admit it. Everything girls get to do, guys do too, if they want. But yeah, I'm a bit of a tomboy- but not much, so I don't do well with being a girl.

Lilith said:
Uhmmm... I think... Well, guys only think of one thing most of the time... At least, it is told... I'm happy I'm just full of love, not lust...
Guys don't just think of one thing....
We think of two things.

And girls don't have to dress nice...all the girls I know dress dirtier and uglier than me.

And that's saying something.

Señor Puntos said:
Guys don't just think of one thing....
We think of two things.

And girls don't have to dress nice...all the girls I know dress dirtier and uglier than me.

And that's saying something.

Two... Still... I like to think of more than 2 things... Although, sometimes I only think of one thing, but it's not... You know...

Tweetsie said:
Mar. You're a beast. (That's swimmer and athletic slang for just about anything cool or fast or whatever you want it to mean...) :p :rolleyes: :D I agree.
haha seriously, there is not ONE good thing about being a girl..i can think of a million bad things but....

Back