Chinese Dynasties

As Jadie and Ling started to walk, a Pekingese went up to then and put her paws on them. "Oh," she smiled, "this is my dog," she said. "It is very..uh...hyperactive."

SweetieGirl said:
ooc-yeah you can
thanks!....ok this is me' girl...

Name:Zarie

Bio:She's sweet and kind,everyone knows her,but know one knows her past and she has never told anyone the story.She carrys a weapon with her where ever she goes and usually has two daggers on her hips that no one can see.

Weapon:Zarie carrys two knives with her all the time though she has other waepons hidden in area's that no one would guess to be there.

Pic of Zarie:
talim.jpg

Zarie is princess of Xichang...but no one knows that.....she pretends to be a body gaurd to a faraway princess

Last edited:
"She's cute....."Ling said petting the dog. A messenger came up to LIng and said "Princess LIng Xiaoyu your father would like you to get ready for your date with Guan Ping"the messger said. "Thank you. I must go Jadie farewell!"LIngs aid running off.

Lady teyrna said:
thanks!....ok this is me' girl...

Name:Zarie

Bio:She's sweet and kind,everyone knows her,but know one knows her past and she has never told anyone the story.She carrys a weapon with her where ever she goes and usually has two daggers on her hips that no one can see.

Weapon:Zarie carrys two knives with her all the time though she has other waepons hidden in area's that no one would guess to be there.

Pic of Zarie:
talim.jpg

is she a princess...peasent...servant...bodyguard...

Ling changed into a silk chinese dress and out her hair into a bun and said
"I hope this date goes well"Ling said going downstairs and out side. "Hello
Princess Ling Xiaoyu"Guan Ping said coming by her. ".......OH hi Prince Guan PIng!"Ling though to herself he is cute!

ooc-here is what Guan Ping looks like:
Guan%20Ping%20CG.jpg

Jadie sied on the two. She was lonely and wanted amuesment. "MMMM," her dog said in a hungry tone. "Shhh!!" Jadie commanded. But it was too late, they heard her.

Zarie walked around the palace.she had nothing to do today was her day off and she had nothing to do!*i know ill ask to give out ivatations to the ball!*she ran to the outside gardens"i wish to seek an audeance with the lady"she asked"come in"the princess answered.Zarie walked to her"may i delivere invitations to your ball"she was looked at strangly"...today is you day off.....""i know....its just....im used to being busy...can i please?""......alright you may go.....thats fine with me....""thank you!"she ran and got her outside cloths on then she grabed a horse and road off to send the invitations to princesses all around china

Where Jadie and Ling were wasn't that far to where Zarie was. After her dog complained and their cover was lost, the messenger came when she began to spy on them again. "Here is an invitaion to a ball," Jadie grabbed the invitation and banged her head (her cover was blown again).

♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥ said:
Where Jadie and Ling were wasn't that far to where Zarie was. After her dog complained and their cover was lost, the messenger came when she began to spy on them again. "Here is an invitaion to a ball," Jadie grabbed the invitation and banged her head.
"whats wrong?"Zarie asked getting off the horse

♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥ said:
"Princess Ling has a date, and I am trying to spy on them. My dog keeps making noise," Jadie complained.
she laughed"may i join you?"she looked at the dog and looked at him for a long while......the dog didnt make any noise"alright now....where are they?"she said looking around

Back