Chinese Dynasties

♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥ said:
"I am Jadie, princess and relative of Ling and her sister," Jadie whispered. "I don't live here, but near here, and they were nice enough to give me a room whenever I stay."

ooc: sorry can I be your relative, a cousin or something?
OOc.um....sure.....lets say they dont know their ralated yet though....ay?

Lady teyrna said:
OOc.um....sure.....lets say they dont know their ralated yet though....ay?

ooc: let's continue

ic: "So what's your name?" she asked. She didn't know her yet, but usually saw her around.

"So..you know Princess Ling and her sister, Ching? I am usually around them," she said, cleaning some dirt off of her dress.

"Okay,' she said taking a sip. "Did you hear, Princess Zarie is having a ball, inviting all the princesses," Jadie informed her handing her an invitation.

♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥ said:
"Okay,' she said taking a sip. "Did you hear, Princess Zarie is having a ball, inviting all the princesses," Jadie informed her handing her an invitation.

" yea I did but I need a dress for it thuo" she take a sip of her tea

"Mmm...I bet there are many nice dresses in China that are hard to choose from," Jadie said. "Oh!" Jadie yelled, her dog jumped out of her sleeve and ran away, and Jadie soon ran after it.

Jadie grabbed her dog, who had dragged her through many places. She was now covered in dirt and looked nothing like a princess. She looked around. "Uh, how am I supposed to get to the palace?" she asked. She didn't know which way she came from and didn't how to come back.

ooc: I found somebody who I wanna look like.. http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/leon0900/raifan_02.jpg this is Lei Fang from Dead or Alive video game series...she isn't my fav character in DOA but I think she looks cool

After Ling's date Ling went to the market with a bodygurad to look at dresses.
"Assaian!Ling hide!"the bodyguard said getting a sword plunged into him. "NOw
I'll show kill the little princess"Assain said coming by Ling. "Help!"Ling said
scared. "Get away from her!"a village man said. the man plunged his sword into the assain and the assain died. "Are you okay Princess LIng Xiaoyu?"the village man said. "I'm fine"LIng said. "It's raning you should come to my home and wait till the rain stops and go back to your palace. "All right then"Ling said. "I'm Gan Ning"Gan said shaking her hand. "I already know who you are"Gan said. (Gan Ning looks like this:
Gan%20Ning%20CG.jpg
) Later on in the night.......
"You have a much simplier life then me Gan"LIng said. "Well I work really hard to even have a life as simple as I do"Gan said looking into her eyes. Gan then leaned in and kissed Ling. I kissed two guys in a day!

♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥ said:
OOC: What is direct linking? Hor do I know if I am direct linking or not :( cause I am afraid I will :eek:
ooc-I do not know.....

ic-It was morning and ling was in Gan's arms. Ling woke up and told Gan she was leaving. When she got to the palace she saw Jadie worried. Ling look
terrible for a princess her hair was messy her clothes were muddy of the rain.

"Oh no, now you are HUNGRY," Jadie said looking at her dog who was whining in a hungry tone. She put the dog in her sleeve. "Mmm, I wil get you a fruit or something," she said heading towards a market. Jadie picked up a fruit and it slid into Jadie sleeve, son into her Pekingese's mouth. "Hey! You! You are stealing from my market/store (ooc: whatever it is)!" a man yelled. Jadie ran, the dog biting on the fruit in her sleeve. Jadie felt the dog was very lucky to be nice and warm and safe in her sleeve, while it started to rain, and the man was chasing her. Fog came in, and he lost Jadie, who went into a building and was soaked. "I am a princess, they should be treating me like I AM royalty," Jadie said, putting one hand in her sleeve and pet the dog while it was eating. She eventually got back to the palace.

ooc: pretend this is before your last post sorry :(

Back