Chinese Dynasties

Lady teyrna said:
I agree....you want to post???
all right. i hope this rpg doesn't completely die lol

ic: "Hi!! It's me, Jadie!!" Jadie said. She remembered her face was covered and she was pretending to be a bodyguard..

Ching was was her sister for awhile then want out side to see her little friend she realy Miss her mom she didn't know what to do but she needs to chir up so she want to the tree were her mother all ways tell them storyies about her life when she was little she started to cry but she didn't went any one to see

Jadie headed towards the markets and stores. She was hungry. She couldn't eat palace food, she "wasn't" a princess anymore.

♥Ms.*Forgetmenot*♥ said:
all right. i hope this rpg doesn't completely die lol

ic: "Hi!! It's me, Jadie!!" Jadie said. She remembered her face was covered and she was pretending to be a bodyguard..
Zaries eyes widened and she covered Jadies mouth"shhhh!"Then she looked around"come here.'She grabed JAdie and took her to a corner then she took her helmet off."Hey..how are you?"

Ling walked to her room and helf her dog. "Little Phoniex(her parents used to call her that),will you accept Guan's marrige propasal?"Ling pouted and said
"NO!How bout Ching shes older than me!"Ling said putting her face in the pillow. Her father just told the matchmaker to make an arrangements for Ching and ask her if she would take Guan's approval instead.

Lady teyrna said:
Zaries eyes widened and she covered Jadies mouth"shhhh!"Then she looked around"come here.'She grabed JAdie and took her to a corner then she took her helmet off."Hey..how are you?"
"I'm good. Don't tell anyone that I'm pretending to be a body guard." :D

♥Ms.*Forgetmenot*♥ said:
"I'm good. Don't tell anyone that I'm pretending to be a body guard." :D
Zarie smiled"so now you want to be a secret body guard?..."She laughed"Ill make sure no one finds out"she looked around"Well I have to go...misstress wont be too happy..."with a grin she left

~*Shiloh*~ said:
Zarie smiled"so now you want to be a secret body guard?..."She laughed"Ill make sure no one finds out"she looked around"Well I have to go...misstress wont be too happy..."with a grin she left
"All right! Bye bye!! Hope to see you later!" and Jadie was off to find alchohol for her fighting master like Brad Wong in DOA (not really)

really: and Jadie was off to get something to eat.

Back