Chinese Dynasties

ooc-just forget the above post....

ic-Ling came out of teh village house and saw Jadie and came over to her and LIng's hair was messy.

Jadie had been dragged through mud, soaked in rain, bruised in some places by falling, and looked nothing like royalty. "Hello, Ling," she said sickly.

"I do not know my way back and my puppy can't help me," Jadie said. Her dog joyfully jumped out of her sleeve with a fruit in it's mouth.

ching was looking for a dress ahe realy like " oh look there one I hope the price is a good one" she look athte price " oh good I get this one it my fav color" the she went home to she if her sister wa shome to saw her her new dress " hello any one here?"

OOc: here is my drees but blue
bridal001.jpg

Last edited:
Ling changed into her silk white chinese dress and saw the Guan coming.
She put her hair up in two buns on each side. Ling went downstairs and saw
Guan waiting for her. "I was worried about you Ling"GUan said holding her.
"I'm fine Guan. A villager took me in and let me stay in his home till morning
because an assain tried to kill me"Ling said. "Well my princess you shall have
better protection if you marry me"Guan said holding her delicate hands.
"But Guan we had only one date. I want to get to know you better"Ling said.
"Alright then as you say my princess"Guan then said kissing her.

ooc-Ling is in love with two guys Guan the prince, and Gan the poor villager.
Who will she choose? Will her father be okay with her likig Gan because he is a
mere villager? Be sure to stay tooned next week! (Just kidding! :p lol)

ching saw her sister with some guy " ok I guss I stay here for now" watching them behond a door

LeiFangsig.jpg
her my charcater

Last edited:
Jadie felt she needed to practice fighting for her protection. She hadn't used weapons in a while, and wouldn't use weapons until she was better at fighting without them. Her dog watched patiently, but still was hungry. After some more hours, her dog handed her the envelope, and tugged on her dress, trying to tell her she needed the right clothes, just doing that to get food (she still loved her master though, just hadn't eaten in a long while). "Oh," Jadie said knowing exactly what her dog meant, and handed her a treat, which delighted the pup. Jadie picked up a random dress to get the dog "happy," but would really decide later.

ooc: what Jadie randomly picked:http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/tikki95020/Dead Or Alive/LeiFang6.jpg I know it's not important if I showed you but I think Lei Fang is pretty :) I wish I looked like her.

Jadie was a good fighter, but her parents and family members didn't know that. Her dog gave her a lick, and then ran off to the palace gardens with happyness of being fed. "Princess Liang!!" one random person Jadie didn't know shouted. "You are a princess. you should not be fighting!" the man said grabbing her arms. "Uh, excuse me, who are you?" Jadie asked. The man did not respond stomping off, holding Jadie's arm, and putting her in her room. Some hours later, the man came back. "As punishment, you are not allowed to practice martial arts! You have a guard and he should be protecting you," he said. She didn't care because she knew she would find a way around it.

Kin Tsuchi said:
ching saw her sister with some guy " ok I guss I stay here for now" watching them behond a door

LeiFangsig.jpg
her my charcater
HEY I LOOK LIKE LEI FANG I FOUND HER FIRST!!!!!!! :mad: LOL JK you can look like her..but then I'll have to look like you o_O

ooc: hey have any of you ever played DOA (Dead or Alive)

ic: Jadie watched Ling practice martial arts, when the same man from earlier said "HEY!! That means no watching martial art either." Jadie was ticked.

♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥ said:
ooc: hey have any of you ever played DOA (Dead or Alive)

ic: Jadie watched Ling practice martial arts, when the same man from earlier said "HEY!! That means no watching martial art either." Jadie felt ticked.

OOc: yea but I find a outher pic of my charcater I hope it comes out

When the man wasn't there anymore, she tried hitting the wall, but almost broke a vase. She went out a window, and did martial arts anyway. Her dog stayed in her room all comfortable with pillows.

Kin Tsuchi said:
OOc: ok that find with me
cool

ic: Jadie was tired of being a princess. Her parents didn't care for her anyways, so she could just run away. She threw a bit of dirt on her face so nobody would recognize her, gave her hair a small cut, and instead of actually RUNNING AWAY, pretended to be female guard of Ching and Ling.

Jadie went to go try it on the man who kept bothering her. "Hello, Mister," she said passing by the man. He gave an annoyed noise, and moved on. He actually didn't recognize her!!!!!!

Back