Chinese Dynasties

Ling finshed practicng was going to take a bath when a little stray pekingese puppy came by LIng and licked her foot. "Hello! I shall name you Ming!I'll clean you off"LIng said picking the puppy off.

ooc-MIng is a female and looks like this:
P10122801.JPG

Here is another picture of LIng Xiaoyu:
top305.jpg

ooc: OH YOU HAVE A PEKINGESE TOO I LOVE THEM :D :D

ic: "Ling, Ching, it's me, Jadie," Jadie said to Ling and Ching. She was disguised as a guard so nobody would bother her. "May I pretend to be your body guard?"

♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥ said:
ooc: OH YOU HAVE A PEKINGESE TOO I LOVE THEM :D :D

ic: "Ling, Ching, it's me, Jadie," Jadie said to Ling and Ching. She was disguised as a guard so nobody would bother her. "May I pretend to be your body guard?"

"OH HEY WHY DO YOU WENT TO DO THAT? BUT OK"

"Life as a princess for ME ISN'T GOOD. My mother and father won't let me do martial arts, and they don't love me anyways," Jadie said.

ooc: sorry my computer is super slow

ic: "Oh you have a pekingese!!" Jadie said, her own pekingese jumping out of her sleeve (in China that is how they hold their pekingese). "I don't like being a princess. I want to be a body guard so I may do martial arts," Jadie said. "What is wrong, Ching?"

♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥ said:
ooc: sorry my computer is super slow

ic: "Oh you have a pekingese!!" Jadie said, her own pekingese jumping out of her sleeve (in China that is how they hold their pekingese). "I don't like being a princess. I want to be a body guard so I may do martial arts," Jadie said. "What is wrong, Ching?"

" oh not thing realy"

"Oh," Jadie said picking up Ling's pekingese, and then looked how much smaller it was than Jadie's. "Aww, how cute!"

ooc: it took like forever for the reply thing to show up

♥Ms.ForgetMeNot♥ said:
"Oh," Jadie said picking up Ling's pekingese, and then looked how much smaller it was than Jadie's. "Aww, how cute!"

ooc: it took like forever for the reply thing to show up

'' ok realy i'm tyerd with every thing"

"I am sorry..would you like to find a dress for the ball? Go out into the city just too buy something?" Jadie asked. "But I'd have to act as your bodyguard."

Back