Crushes!

:cool: Do any of you have a crush?
I do. His name is Evan. He goes to my school, Blackburn Study Center. He loves Narnia so much!! Right now my friend and I are laughing so hard, I'm turning bright RED,i can hardly breathe, and I am crying because I'm laughing so HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evan has a sister named Emma, she rocks!
He has black hair and freckles, like Skandar Keynes, they literilly look alike execpt up close.

He is so HOTT! :cool:

QueenAravis48 said:

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH :rolleyes: Why does that not surprise me?

He's great, though.

Anywhooo at the moment? John Patrick Amedori from The Butterfly Affect. Is my current obsession. He will soon be featured in my sig, mmkay, thanks. :rolleyes: :D

TheMachinist...almost every girl here has a thing for him..lol :rolleyes: He;s cool, but, ya know, I'd never like anyone who I havent met *cough cough* :rolleyes:
Anyways John, John, John, Amedoriii, John. :)

*SkandarsQueen* said:
TheMachinist...almost every girl here has a thing for him..lol :rolleyes: He;s cool, but, ya know, I'd never like anyone who I havent met *cough cough*
Anyways John, John, John, Amedoriii, John.

lol, I think it's hilarious...there's just something about him that makes every girl fall for him... :rolleyes:

I am one of the few girls here that love him as a friend. :)

It sucks though, cause he moved...

*Is obsessed with Will* said:
lol, I think it's hilarious...there's just something about him that makes every girl fall for him... :rolleyes:

I am one of the few girls here that love him as a friend. :)

It sucks though, cause he moved...
Sigh, I know..see?? The sigh?? :(
And Im another one of those girls..he was a good guy. Is, is a good guy.I hope he gets back on the forum soon.
Omg! Im unveiling something here, folks! New sig. ;) Oh John. John, John. The other pic was too big for the sig..it turns out I had made the animation too large so now I have to make another one (I made 4 but this ones my fave) that is smaller and then be able to insert two pics of John in my sig. yah

Back