Crushes!

Well,there is a boy called Dave.he is smart,very very handsome *sighs*,nice,polite,responsible...and he luvs me(this is the most important thing,i guess :eek: ).....

I have this major crush on this guy at my school, Jordan. He is so hot and he's funny! I have actually carried out many conversations with him and he's going to my school next year!

*Hawaii Beach Babe* said:
I have this major crush on this guy at my school, Jordan. He is so hot and he's funny! I have actually carried out many conversations with him and he's going to my school next year!

that's actually just a little funny...do i know you? ahaha jk. lol. i used to like a guy named Jordan...but now i dont :D yessss. lol...

Um..i have an, um special friend on this forum :eek: . he knows who he is but im not telling unless he wants me to, and if you guess do me a favour and keep it to your self, please..
plus i have this love-hate thing going on with someone called Nick :eek: at school...

I have a crush named ben and it's sooo cool because we've known each other since kindergarden so we're really close hes cute and funny but not like the anyoing class clown funny but he's got I nice sorta sence of humer.

Back