Elijah Wood is so cute!!

but you see.... it doesnt work like that in my mind. et... well.... no! no! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

That is ET his earth name as well :D Everybody thinks ET means Extra terrestrial but it means Elijah Trial. ET started to adopt Elijah soon after he came to Earth because Elijah looks so much like him and especially those eyes :D he started a trial to get Elijah back as his son :D

YEAH!!!! It is hard for you to understan ferni but we feel with you. If you want to talk about your depression now you found out ET is a close relative...we can always advice you counseling :D

I just saw him in Happy Feet. So adorable! The movie got pretty dark towards the end. I didn't expect it at all. Not that i mind the environmental agenda, but you know.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I always get confused with Ian Dury. But Ian is dead and Iggy is still alive.
I don't know much about him either.
I know QA...I loved happy Feet but at the end it was more a kinda promotionclip for Greenpeace

I always get confused with Ian Dury. But Ian is dead and Iggy is still alive.
I don't know much about him either.
I know QA...I loved happy Feet but at the end it was more a kinda promotionclip for Greenpeace

Exactly! I was like, "wait a minute, I rented this movie to watch pinguins tap dance to music! Not to be unexpectedly confronted about environmental issues." lol

Anyways, to not get off topic here...Elijah Rules! lol:D

Back