Elijah Wood is so cute!!

I bought another dvd today and what did I see? Elijah Wood! Radio flyer :D
I think I have dvd number 12 now with EW in it...........
1. FOTR
2. TTT
3. ROTK
4. Hooligans
5. Forever young
6. Sin City
7. Happy Feet
8. Ice storm
9. The Faculty
10. Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
11. Oliver Twist
12. Radio Flyer
13. Deep Impact

WHOA!!!!! That makes the total 13 :eek: I forgot Deep Impact

I'm not a fan either but somehow the movies are coming to me :D
Elijah had appendicitis in 2003 and I in 2004. I have a scar through my eyebrow for 33 years and Lijh has one too :D that is my revenge for him giving me appendicitis :D

That is ridiculous! You don't have to like the same as someone else :eek: Nah, here we will not like you any less :D Btw...the less people like EW the more chance Fernie has to claim him for herself :p :D

Hmm maybe. How old is he? HF was good too but LoTR will be the best because he was the main actor and I think it was his major break through but you never know he could ake an even better movie.
Has anyone seen Bobby?

Elijah will never play in a giant movie like LOTR. he liked it a lot and it helped him but he doesn't want to bcome a worldfamous actor without a private life. Did you know that there were a lot of actors (26) who asked much more money after FOTR and only 6 actors were satisfied with what they earned?
Those 26 didn't want their names to be revealed but Elijah was one of the 6 actors who was satisfied and more than happy he could play :D
I like Hooligans and Everything is illuminated the most besides LOTR.

Really? that's kinda greedy. Good for Elijah. So you havent seen Bobby?
Aww too bad because he plays the roles really well. I havent seen either of those movies.

Back