Elijah Wood is so cute!!

Here you go Mya...

happyfeet.gif

:D

We go off topic so often even when we are planning not to :D yep, I disliked that part a bit too. It had nothing to do with the tap dancing penguins.
I loved Lijh in GSH! or Hooligans as it is known. Have you seen that movie?

I do remember Elijah in Flipper.

and what's the name of that movie, when Elijah was a kid and he and his brother were trying to build or fix this plane? I remember watching it all the time when I was a kid.

Oh and remember him in the Good Son?:D

He has been in Flipper, the good son with Macauley Culkin, Icestorm, faculty, Oliver twist and I can go on :D
I have 11 movies with him in it :eek: he is soooo very good in Everything is illuminated. that movie is so funny but also sad in the end. Poor granddad of Alex :(

I know. I cried. But I did find the part where the man is just about to read his newspaper and he doesnt notice like hthe huge wave coming up behind him a bit amusing. He was really cute in that movie

Yes, that was what made her my favorite in the movie. she asn't selfish at all. She freely gave it up and she even helped the woman in the helicopter. She only eanted her dad and her together even if it was once in their lifes.

Back