Elijah Wood is so cute!!

Lmfo that is so weird. Very random that he would cut his own wrist just because of love at first site lol and then he goes and slips nd she ends up taking the blood anyway lol. Sounds interesting though. Who played the lady vampire? Did they end up flying off together?

I dunno who she is...I think she's a Frech actres....

No...they didn't flying off together....they... err....sucked bloods from each others :D

so it was funny, yesterday i went to a wedding of some people with the last name of wood. when i got back home, my mom she's like, were watching deep impact and elijah is in it. so i got to watch the last half hour and was completely glued to the tv.:D lol

He is such a doll! I love him as an actor. He is very good. And I loved him in LOTR and in Hooligans and Deep impact.
He is on top of my favorite actors list after Johnny Depp and Keanu Reeves. But I don't admire him like "being in love".

Yep same here. I don't yet see how you can love someone you don't know!

so it was funny, yesterday i went to a wedding of some people with the last name of wood. when i got back home, my mom she's like, were watching deep impact and elijah is in it. so i got to watch the last half hour and was completely glued to the tv. lol

lol...Ferny...that's really you... and that's totally funny...but sometimes...I'll do the same.. :D

Yep same here. I don't yet see how you can love someone you don't know!

Grace...???? Do you forgetting what did you feel to Garrett?? :D

Deep Impact? It is a very good movie. I think it is sad so many people died because of this giant tsunami at the end. Everything is illuminated is a kinda roadmovie but it is very sad and fun at the same time.

Danny I'm not in love with Garrett! :p

Hmm....why do I so happy to hear this? :D

Okay...stop spamming....

Let's back to Mr.Wood again..

Okay...considering that there's so many new Lij's movies, I've just thinking that Elijah Wood gonna spent his whole life in the location.... :rolleyes: What a different world.....

Anyone noticed it?

Yeah.....one day break for a year take scene... :p

That's my cousin said. She collected almost all Lij's movies, and she told me that he played in 2-3 movies/year...

Back