Elijah Wood is so cute!!

Haha Kevin..............that little creep. And as he was devoured by the dog he didnt even scream, just sat their, quietly smiling............
It was moved? I didnt eve notice :p

They did? Cool must see that mvoie lol. Yeah the ending to HR. What did you think?

Yeah, you must see it, Mya :D There's a lot of beautiful love stories...

For me...the ending is coolio...considering that The Red Dragon, Silence of the Lamb and Hannibal movies have stories like that...

Anyway...the new movie of Elijah Wood gonna be as smart as Beautiful Mind...some rumors said so.....and Lij....gonna be have a spike hair in this movie... XD

Math is okay, beautiful mind was a good movie, a bit too boring for Elijah I would have thought.

Good point. That Asian girl was a bit too old for him dont ya think? Thinking that she was married to his fathers brother. Haha I will try to see it soon.

Math is okay, beautiful mind was a good movie, a bit too boring for Elijah I would have thought.

Good point. That Asian girl was a bit too old for him dont ya think? Thinking that she was married to his fathers brother. Haha I will try to see it soon.

Yes she is... XD But I think for someone who as elegant as Hannibal Lecter, fall in love with an older woman is quite fit for him... :D

I think "Murder in Oxford" gonna be an awesome movie....I also love Beautiful Mind...I love "smart" movie, but I don't like satire-drama like "Everything is Illuminated" (the only Lij's movie that I can't understand until this time XD)

Haven't seen that movie.

Another good point lol. He was very mature for his age and what happened to his lil sis was terrible, no wander he is pure evil and a cannibal.

Thank you!!

Omgh how eery and weird. He didnt even speak like once but he still looked really cute :p and the chic is not that pretty and has really weird eyes lol. I thought it was funny when he bit her and they ending with them biting each other lol and the blood looked really red and thick. Looks like an interesting movie though.

I think it's yours that she meant :D

Thank you!!

Omgh how eery and weird. He didnt even speak like once but he still looked really cute :p and the chic is not that pretty and has really weird eyes lol. I thought it was funny when he bit her and they ending with them biting each other lol and the blood looked really red and thick. Looks like an interesting movie though.

Yep!!! That's totally interesting story from the whole movie. Paris Je'T Aime have more than 20 love stories....and Lij's story is the weirdest one :D (I also love how they make the blood looks so...red and thick... :D)

Welcome....welcome...TD :D

I've heard a news that Lij also finished a new movie besides "Murder at Oxford". It called "Day Zero". He played as a teenager who will be a soldier...

Ferny....prepare yourself for watching baldy Lij :D

I have almost all moviess Elijah has made. I like him as an actor. I don't think he is that cute in Sin City and neither as Patrick in Eternal Sunshine. But in Hooligans.....................awesome! I think Hooligans and Everything is illuminated are the movies he has made I love the most. Owww, yes, he was also very cute as a kid in movies like The good son, radio flyer etc. And BTTF II of course although my biggest hero there is MJF of course :D

Back