Enchanted

Sir Godfrey

Pelegrin Crucis
I'm a bit suprised to see there isn't already a thread for Disney's Enchanted. So I took it upon myself to make one.

I have just returned from seeing Enchanted and I must say it is sweet, cute, and adorable film. Sometimes it is refeshing to see a heart warming film that teachs things as simple yet profound as true love. The film itself is full of giggles and awe moments. I must say that it has been a while since I have viewed a film that wraps you up in fantasy like this. I trully is cute and heat warmnig film that auidances of all ages can enjoy.

Please fill free to place you comments, weither postive or negative or both.

I haven't seen it, but I think it looks like a cute, clean movie.

Then again, I probably won't ever see it, because it looks a little too cute for my family to want to see (I mean, my dad and my brother). :p Maybe my mom would watch it with me.

This looks like a really good film. It's not out here yet.
I'm glad that there's finally a film poking fun at the cliches in Disney :p
Though I really shouldn't say that since I love Disney films...

I think it will have to wait for the DVD with my family. We just ran into a financial brick wall, and we are going to have to live a little more simply from now on.

Yeah... I loved Enchanted! I went and saw it on opening day and I didn't even realize it was the first day it had come out. :D Ha Ha. It was very nice and clean and I'm glad that finally a family movie has inched it's way into Hollywood's hearts. The critics seem to have given it quite good reviews.

I think it will have to wait for the DVD with my family. We just ran into a financial brick wall, and we are going to have to live a little more simply from now on.
Me too.:(
It sounds very cute,so I'll defiantely see it on DVD.I love fairy tales.:D

I want to see it on DVD. It looks cute/kinda funny.

My dad cracks up everytime he sees that Edward guy in the commercials.

Enchanted is nothing short of enchanting. I is great family fun film that will pelase most audiances. So far the cridicts have given it rave reviews and the people seem to agree. I personally think it was one of the best movies this year and I would give it five stars and three thumps up. Ok.. two I don't have three thumps. :D

Back