Enchanted

SirG? Really? :eek:
When I saw the first trailer, to me it looked like more of a chick flick. I am happy to be proven wrong! :D Narnia has been the only movie that I've seen in the theater four times, and the only movie that I saw in theaters more than once! Caspian might break the record! :p

Enchanted is in no way a chick flick. THe second time I saw it a young man was I think with hsi girl friend watching it and he nearly laughed through the whole film. It has little bit for everyne. Kids, teens, and adults. I want to see it at least one more time before it leaves theaters. As For Prince Caspian I plan ot see it eight times! My record is seven with Star Wars EPIII ROTS. :)

Enchanted is in no way a chick flick.
Don't get upset, I wasn't slandering, and I agree with you now that you've told me about it.
THe second time I saw it a young man was I think with hsi girl friend watching it and he nearly laughed through the whole film. It has little bit for everyne. Kids, teens, and adults. I want to see it at least one more time before it leaves theaters.
Now you've got me all excited! I'll have to see if I can get mom excited... wish me luck!!!
As For Prince Caspian I plan ot see it eight times! My record is seven with Star Wars EPIII ROTS. :)
Eight times? That would be fun, and it is summer. I was fortunate with LWW, I had some honest excuses to see it. Day after Christmas, day after New Years, my birthday, and again as part of my birthday present from my brother(he took me on a date!:D).
I wonder how many times I'll see PC....

Oh I didn't think you were slandering, and I apologize for coming off abrupt, that was not my intention. I merely was trying to convey that It isn't a chick flick, that is all. :)

When I went to see it, I had to sit next to a bunch of kids who looked to be in 7th grade, girls AND boys. They all seemed to be enjoying it. Except, this one guy kept getting out of his seat and had to step in front of me, and it was really annoying :p

When I went to see it, I had to sit next to a bunch of kids who looked to be in 7th grade, girls AND boys. They all seemed to be enjoying it. Except, this one guy kept getting out of his seat and had to step in front of me, and it was really annoying :p

Aside from all that did you like the movie?

Well I'm glad you liked it, although I'm sorry you had so many distactions. I have had a few experiances like that and it's no fun.

I saw Enchanted with my friends on Friday and I liked it a lot! It was a really cute movie, and the best part was (of course) the happy ending! ;) :D

Everyone I've heard who's seen it says it's good. I can't wait to see it! (Unfortunately, I have to wait till it comes out on DVD unless my friends want to take me, because I'm the only one in my family who's interested in seeing movies in theaters, and I can't drive.:()

Oh I didn't think you were slandering, and I apologize for coming off abrupt, that was not my intention. I merely was trying to convey that It isn't a chick flick, that is all.
Oh no, that's quite alright. I was just trying to make sure you knew that I didn't mean anthing bad in the least. I'm glad you understood me. :)

When I went to see it, I had to sit next to a bunch of kids who looked to be in 7th grade, girls AND boys. They all seemed to be enjoying it. Except, this one guy kept getting out of his seat and had to step in front of me, and it was really annoying
Next time you should say something like "Sit thou fiend! The Princess is in danger and I must see her rescued!" Or something like that! :D

Indeed the ending was poetic, beautiful, and charming.
You forgot enchanting, SirG! :cool: It was certainly that too!

Okay I just came back from (finally) seeing it. It was very good, I was absolutly delighted by it, and I can't wait to get the DVD! (Which is released March 18! 16 days after my birthday! :D)
SirG, thank you for the excellent and trustworthy recommandation! It was very much appreciated!

Blessings all!
~Np

No problem NarnianPrincess, I enjoy recommend great movies to my friends. Infact although this isn't the aproprate place, I recommend a new movie called 27 Dresses. It's romantic, funny, and it puts marriage in a good light.

Ps. You beat me to annoucing the release date for the movie. I can't wait until March 18th.

Back