Enchanted

Enchanted is on my list of favorite Disney movies. I literally can watch it over and over and never get tired of it. However I don't because then the songs would get even more embedded in my head and I might find myself singing them in public. :D

ohh man, Enchanted is definitely one of my favorite films. its adorable. and the music is great! i love the chemistry between Giselle & Robert. its an overall, great movie. :)

I loved the part with the dragon taking Robert up to the top of the building,and Giselle trying to save him.Very :cool:.:D

ohh man, Enchanted is definitely one of my favorite films. its adorable. and the music is great! i love the chemistry between Giselle & Robert. its an overall, great movie. :)

The chemistry between Giselle (Amy Adams) and Robert (Patrick Dempsey) is indeed fantastic. The movie itself in my opinion is a Disney masterpiece. :)

That movie was so cute!
I think Amy Adams and
James Marsden(who I am a fan of from
X-Men and 27 Dresses)did excellent jobs.
I loved it.

Yeah I thought it was funny that James Madsen was in Enchanted as the dashing prince. It seems since X-Men he has arisen to become quite the star.

Back