Enchanted

From what I read the same Director and cast would return for a sequel. As for plot or story I don't recall Enchanted being a book series, however as you very well know it is based of all of Disney's beloved classics, so just from them you could contrieve an intresting story.

Last edited:
I finally got to see this movie! I absolutely loved it! :D

I found it really interesting that Disney combined all the Disney Princesses into one. I really enjoyed it.

I have it on reserve at the library..I think I'm number 28...:p
So,whenever I get to see it,I'll post back here....

A sequel eh? Hmm, I don't know... Disney doesn't have such a good track record with sequels. But if they got a really good plot, they might be able to pull it off. I'd go see it anyway, especially if Amy Adams was in it!

A sequel eh? Hmm, I don't know... Disney doesn't have such a good track record with sequels. But if they got a really good plot, they might be able to pull it off. I'd go see it anyway, especially if Amy Adams was in it!

I agree, I would go see an Enchanted Sequel if Amy Adams is the star. :)

With the sucess of Enchanted there is no doubt they will make sequel or spin off. The only question is can Dinsey do a great sequel? As stated by a fellow poster they haven't had quite a good track record of good sequels. However unlike the other sequels, this would be primarly be a live action film with actors, so it maybe harder to screw it up.

LOL The presents of my family prevents that! Can you believe that they actually like a little variety in their movies!? ;)

Besides... I've only watched it three times since I got it a month ago. :D

I love Enchanted!! It really "enchants" you.

HAHAHA!!

*silence awaits cheesy joke*

What, what? You don't like it?

Seriously, though. Enchanted is a great movie!!

I got Enchanted out of the library and watched it today.

ADORABLE!!!:D I actually didn't expect to like it much(not a fan of comedy of any sort,let alone modern..or modern movies for that matter...),but I loved it!Cute,funny,and innocent...I'll defiantely be buying it!:DI've never seen a better modern comedy.:D

I havent watched this in about a week. Im having a withdrawl. :D The next time i watch it, I plan on watching it in French with the English subtitles. Random, I know...I hope to improve my terrible Francais! :p

I love watching this movie with my client at work. I use it as a reinforcer to get my client to do her morning routines :D

I havent watched this in about a week. Im having a withdrawl. The next time i watch it, I plan on watching it in French with the English subtitles. Random, I know...I hope to improve my terrible Francais!
LOL That's funny! Have fun! :p I love Giselle's voice so I wouldn't probably try that... good language idea though. :cool:
I love watching this movie with my client at work. I use it as a reinforcer to get my client to do her morning routines :D
Just out of curiosity, what kind of routines?

Back