Fairy Girls

Lilith said:
"Don't you dare challenge me!! Or are you ready to lose again?!!" Darla didn't really hear what Naida said. She only heard the word 'fight'...
"Again. Sorry I have never met you before. I don't want to hurt you. Please."

ooc: That monkey is sweeet! :D

Lioness_Aslan said:
"Again. Sorry I have never met you before. I don't want to hurt you. Please."

ooc: That monkey is sweeet! :D

ooc: ABU!!!!!!! :D *lol*

ic: Darla threw a fireball at Naida, but missed. Her eyes became all black.

ooc: Aladdin is awesome :D
ic: Naida was beginning to get scared now. This fairy was evil, but Naida still believed there was some good in her. She saw terrified when she was the girl's eyes becoming all black. "Please, what's your name?"

Lioness_Aslan said:
ooc: Aladdin is awesome :D
ic: Naida was beginning to get scared now. This fairy was evil, but Naida still believed there was some good in her. She saw terrified when she was the girl's eyes becoming all black. "Please, what's your name?"

ooc: I agree!!! :D
ic: Darla became normal for one second, just when Naida asked her her name. "Darla..." she said weakly. Then her eyes became black again. "How dare you??!!" She threw a weak fireball, and this time, she didn't miss.

Naida felt the pain in her arm. She didn't want to fight. Then she realised that she should only fight when Darla's eyes were black. As she saw them black she threw some water back. "Darla, I know you are good. Don't let that evil kill you. Find the good."

Lioness_Aslan said:
Naida felt the pain in her arm. She didn't want to fight. Then she realised that she should only fight when Darla's eyes were black. As she saw them black she threw some water back. "Darla, I know you are good. Don't let that evil kill you. Find the good."

When the water hit her, Darla collapsed. "Didn't you see me a few minutes ago??!! I killed a woman!! How can I be good... Evil is in my blood..." She stood up and shimmered behind Naida.

Lioness_Aslan said:
"A few minutes ago, when you said your name I even saw the good. There is more good in you than you believe."

"You really think so... Everyone has good and evil sides... With you, I think, Good wins... With me, Evil does..."

Lioness_Aslan said:
Naida knew that she was turning evil again. "Well, they're not bad. They are powerful and protective."

"not powerful enough! My beloved father hated me and tried to kill me. Instead, I killed him."

Lioness_Aslan said:
"Well then. Could you please let me go to see my sister. She needs help. I don't know how I could tell you in a more gentle way than that."

"What happened?? Maybe I can do something too... I only like people in problems when I make them myself..."

Back