Fairy Girls

Arya struggled, but finally managed to get up. "Whoa..where am I?" she asked, confused for all she remembered was Zan pouring water on her. She touched her side, and was surprised when no pain came. "What, I'm healed? But....how?" she looked and saw the two fairies tied by vines, and another fairy apologizing to them.

"Yes, I...I am fine...." she said. "Who are you? And what is going on??" she asked.

ooc: SERIOUSLY!! YOU AND ME HAVE THE SAME BDAY?? When is yours??!

GeNtLe SuSaN said:
"Yes, I...I am fine...." she said. "Who are you? And what is going on??" she asked.

ooc: SERIOUSLY!! YOU AND ME HAVE THE SAME BDAY?? When is yours??!
these two are fighting...i don't like people fighting i want peace".she smiled"im glad your ok!
OOc.jan 30th!!thats yours...right?!

"Oh..thank you for keeping the peace." she said. She looked at teh fairy from her own kingdom. " Yes, I am fine, after my injuries were strangley healed..." she said, putting a hand on her side.

Lady teyrna said:
OOc.you say teehee also!!and i though i and my friend were the only ones to use it!!

lol..did oyu get my PM???:D YEAH!! A lot of ppl say teehee..Lucy_QueenofNArnia, Princess_Iliana, me..you, your friend...loads...lol.:D

GeNtLe SuSaN said:
lol..did oyu get my PM???:D YEAH!! A lot of ppl say teehee..Lucy_QueenofNArnia, Princess_Iliana, me..you, your friend...loads...lol.:D
hmmmm....so heaps of peeps say it...ok!!yupers me' did get your message..pretty cool,ay!?

Lady teyrna said:
hmmmm....so heaps of peeps say it...ok!!yupers me' did get your message..pretty cool,ay!?

super cool!! lol..:D

ic:Arya looked around, and spotted Bramble in a tree. "Bramble? Wat are you doing here? she called up.

Back