Fairy Girls

ooc: I hope I continue well.
ic: Naida felt strange but weak she couldn't move. She had to do something. Yes of course! Her heart was still moving so she must use it...she closed her eyes. Waters of the ocean help me. she thought. Suddenly a huge force came into her and she was free. "I was saved because I love. Now tell me. What was that?

Lioness_Aslan said:
ic: Naida felt strange but weak she couldn't move. She had to do something. Yes of course! Her heart was still moving so she must use it...she closed her eyes. Waters of the ocean help me. she thought. Suddenly a huge force came into her and she was free. "I was saved because I love. Now tell me. What was that?

sis help me bramble said to her sister

Lioness_Aslan said:

Darla ignored Bramble. "Love?? I do love too. I love it to kill!!" This time she threw a fireball at Bramble, unexpected.

*Emmy flew up to see what was happening*

*fire balls and sprays of water were going back and forth*

Great, she said to herself

*she flew down and had a huge fire ball in her hand*

*she threw it down right in between them*

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

Lucyroksmysoks95 said:
*Emmy flew up to see what was happening*

*fire balls and sprays of water were going back and forth*

Great, she said to herself

*she flew down and had a huge fire ball in her hand*

*she threw it down right in between them*

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

"Not another!!" Darla screamed and she threw a huge fireball right into Emmy's face.

Lilith said:
"Not another!!" Darla screamed and she threw a huge fireball right into Emmy's face.
Darla you forgot the #1 rule to fire fairy's, fire canot hurt us!!! :D

*Instead of a fire ball Emmy got a ball of hot coals and threw it at Darla*

I don't only have fire you know!!

Lucyroksmysoks95 said:
Darla you forgot the #1 rule to fire fairy's, fire canot hurt us!!! :D

*Instead of a fire ball Emmy got a ball of hot coals and threw it at Darla*

I don't only have fire you know!!

"OW!!! You *beep*!!" Darla shimmered up, held it so she was invisible, grabbed her knife and stabbed Emmy. She shimmered back down. "Neither do I!!"

Lilith said:
"OW!!! You *beep*!!" Darla shimmered up, held it so she was invisible, grabbed her knife and stabbed Emmy. She shimmered back down. "Neither do I!!"

*Emmy fell to the ground*

I have another power you don't know!

*Emmy suddenly fell limp, then she rose up in a full fire flame and was compleatly healed*

Now let the REAL fight begin, no cheating!

all this time alida had bee watching behind a tree not understanding why their fighting*why can't we have peace!*she thought*we could fight together....maybe i could do somthing.....*thinking*

Lucyroksmysoks95 said:
*Emmy fell to the ground*

I have another power you don't know!

*Emmy suddenly fell limp, then she rose up in a full fire flame and was compleatly healed*

Now let the REAL fight begin, no cheating!

I never cheat!! *closes eyes* *opens eyes, they are all black again* Darla gained her father and mother's powers with a spell. "TRY ME!!"

Lilith said:
I never cheat!! *closes eyes* *opens eyes, they are all black again* Darla gained her father and mother's powers with a spell. "TRY ME!!"
OOC: you are good at this RPG, I am having a hard time figuring out what to do, I am trying to do 2 RPG at once!! :eek:

IC: Losers first!!, she said directing to Darla *evilish grin*

Arya, who had jsut escaped Zan, thanks to Tat, came running into the fight, and ran back out again. Her side hurt badly from teh water that was poured onto her. "I need help.."she mumbled to herself. She ran back into the middle of the fight. "STOP!! Please, I need help. I am Arya, Princesss of the Fire Faries. Please..." and collapsed.

GeNtLe SuSaN said:
Arya, who had jsut escaped Zan, thanks to Tat, came running into the fight, and ran back out again. Her side hurt badly from teh water that was poured onto her. "I need help.."she mumbled to herself. She ran back into the middle of the fight. "STOP!! Please, I need help. I am Arya, Princesss of the Fire Faries. Please..." and collapsed.
Emmy saw someone from her kingdom hurt, she quickly used her powers and healed the princess.

Lady teyrna said:
all this time alida had bee watching behind a tree not understanding why their fighting*why can't we have peace!*she thought*we could fight together....maybe i could do somthing.....*thinking*
*thinking*"ok!i got it!"Alida creats two small vines and they crawl to each of them grab their feet and crawled all the way to their neck binding them.the vines take them to oposite sides and lay them on the ground carefully.Alida followed Emmy to where she was"sorry to take you away from your fight.i just don't like to see people fight!you will fogive me...won't you?"

Back