Fairy Girls

Darla just laughed. She knew water couldn't kill her, since she's only half fire fairy... It could wound her, but she would never let that happen. She saw Bramble looked as if she was hopeless. She aimed her fireball to Bramble. Then she picked up another one with her other hand and aimed that one at Emmy.

Lilith said:
Darla just laughed. She knew water couldn't kill her, since she's only half fire fairy... It could wound her, but she would never let that happen. She saw Bramble looked as if she was hopeless. She aimed her fireball to Bramble. Then she picked up another one with her other hand and aimed that one at Emmy.

bramble yelled help she put her water bubble back on her I wish i have a outher power anstud of this one she said to her self

Lilith said:
Darla saw Bramble was hopeless. "Dead... Or alive, but tortured?? What do you want??"

I went alive bramble said

OOc: I die soon little world I nere seen be4 so I say good bye to me life good bye lol

Last edited:
Lilith said:
"Then you will be in my army, driven by sweeps..." She had a big grin on her face.

ooc: Really g2g now... BYEBYE!!!!!!! LVOE YA!!!!

OOc: bye now

ic: bramble tryed to fly away from her wait I I she went to the water

Last edited:
Lioness_Aslan said:
ooc: umm...what's happening? :confused:

ooc: Bramble is afraid of me, cos i'm threitning to kill her... I'm half fire fairy, so she thought she could kill me with water, but she can't, cos I'm only half fire fairy. The other half is Shadow fairy.

ooc: Well...Naida to the rescue! :D
ic: Naida suddenly realised that she was lost. She turned back and heared a scream. She was horrified to see her sister, Bramble crying and Darla with a fireball in her hand. "Hey! I thought we were friends!" she shouted.

Lioness_Aslan said:
ooc: Well...Naida to the rescue! :D
ic: Naida suddenly realised that she was lost. She turned back and heared a scream. She was horrified to see her sister, Bramble crying and Darla with a fireball in her hand. "Hey! I thought we were friends!" she shouted.

ic: "Really?? Well, you thought wrong." Suddenly Darla got her black eyes back. She saw naida as her mother and Bramble as her father. "You are dead!!! How could you come back?!?!" She threw Naida a fireball right in the face.

ooc: I won't kill you... :D

ic: Naida was fortunate she had good reflexes and before the flame could hit her she made up a shield of water. "I don't want to hurt you. Turn back into the good you."

Lioness_Aslan said:
ic: Naida was fortunate she had good reflexes and before the flame could hit her she made up a shield of water. "I don't want to hurt you. Turn back into the good you."

"Good?? GOOD?? I've never been good!! Remember that old lady??"

Lioness_Aslan said:
"I don't think. I KNOW that you are good. You can't deny it."

"Oh, yes I can..." She saw someone, a ranodm person, and she threw a fireball at him. He turned into dust. "See.."

Back