Fantasy world rpg

He couldnt see her very well, but after she separated, he could still sence she was there..."I think I made the right decision now.." Alex told her, chuckling a bit after remembering all the times he cursed himself for leaving her. "Probably you wont believe me if I tell you I love you the same, or more. And that wont change, even if you're a scared girl, a tough girl who stands alone-it doesnt matter.." he continued...giving one step back..."I dont want anything to happen to you on that war, so I will protect you with my life...I know I cant stop you from being here, you changed your hair, that scar on your face, you did a lot for this... for a stupid selfish like me.." He gave another two steps back, turned, and left to where Vaan was.

"Alex...please..." she called after him. "Doesn't it mean anything that I love you?" she asked. "Anything at all? I did this because I want nothing more than to live a happy life with you...I want to be with you..." She didn't know if she'd heard him, for all was quiet, but she wished she had. She wished she could run to his arms again and know, for sure, he loved her too.

Aerin smiled, "Okay then..."

"Well, then...come on..." He took her hand and lead her back up to the carrige. He unhooked the horse and lept on, holding his hand out to her. "Hope you're good at riding..." he said, "Because this will be a long one..." he laughed.

"Alex...please..." she called after him. "Doesn't it mean anything that I love you?" she asked. "Anything at all? I did this because I want nothing more than to live a happy life with you...I want to be with you..." She didn't know if she'd heard him, for all was quiet, but she wished she had. She wished she could run to his arms again and know, for sure, he loved her too.

"Well, then...come on..." He took her hand and lead her back up to the carrige. He unhooked the horse and lept on, holding his hand out to her. "Hope you're good at riding..." he said, "Because this will be a long one..." he laughed.

occ welcome back ^^

ic:
Alex stopped...not turning..."I need you to understand....Danoeil" He began..."That....I wouldnt forgive myself, ever...if something happens to you in battle....I love you more than my own life and i will protect you forever....Please dont come to war" He added the last with a pleading tone...."Go back...I will return...I promise"

occ welcome back ^^

ic:
Alex stopped...not turning..."I need you to understand....Danoeil" He began..."That....I wouldnt forgive myself, ever...if something happens to you in battle....I love you more than my own life and i will protect you forever....Please dont come to war" He added the last with a pleading tone...."Go back...I will return...I promise"

ooc: I know! :p

ic: "How can I wait for you and never know what is happening to you? I'm a strong girl..." she walked closer to him so her breath was on his neck, "I can fight, you know I can..." she whispered. "The only protection I need is to know that you are alive...I can't sit and home and wait for you...I don't even have a home...please...I don't know...we can figure out something...just like last time...just please, don't leave me..."

OC: SLP!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!

Aerin smirked slightly and grabbed his hand, "I think I'm a good enough one." She pulled herself up onto the horse behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist to hold on. "Ready," she whispered into the fabric near his neck.

He pulled her against himself again.."Im...just afraid...." He mumbled.."just promise me...you'll be carefull...please..." he sighed loudly...."please"

"I have always been careful." she said as she wrapped her arms around him.

OC: SLP!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!

Aerin smirked slightly and grabbed his hand, "I think I'm a good enough one." She pulled herself up onto the horse behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist to hold on. "Ready," she whispered into the fabric near his neck.

And they went off. Maxin guided the horse toward the woods, keeping them out of sight. He raced parallel to the stream. The darkness was close, but he knew these woods like the back of his hand.

And they went off. Maxin guided the horse toward the woods, keeping them out of sight. He raced parallel to the stream. The darkness was close, but he knew these woods like the back of his hand.

Aerin buried her face into the back of his neck and held on as they moved through the darkness. She never wanted this night to stop but she knew she would soon walk from this wonderful dream and have to live on in the real world. "thank you," the words were barely a whisper but she knew he heard them....

Aerin buried her face into the back of his neck and held on as they moved through the darkness. She never wanted this night to stop but she knew she would soon walk from this wonderful dream and have to live on in the real world. "thank you," the words were barely a whisper but she knew he heard them....

"Don't worry about a thing, love..." he whispered back to her as the darkness whipped around them. "I'll take care of you."

"this is war...not a fight with your brothers or father....not a practice with the knights who may even have killed you back there...this is serious...we may die both there...or one of us.." he tightened his embrace...

She looked up at him. "I know, but I knew this was the only way I could be with you....and know you are safe." she buried her face back in his chest. "This is bigger than all that, but I can take whatever gets thrown at me in this...except loosing you."

"Don't worry about a thing, love..." he whispered back to her as the darkness whipped around them. "I'll take care of you."

She looked up at him. "I know, but I knew this was the only way I could be with you....and know you are safe." she buried her face back in his chest. "This is bigger than all that, but I can take whatever gets thrown at me in this...except loosing you."

He took a breath....caressing her cheek with the back of his hand...."Its worst..." He began...."loosing you than dying myself....Cause I would die If i had to carry on without you....when I could've stopped you from coming.....please....This is too dangerous...." Alex begged..."Its useless for me to insist, but my love for you is bigger than for my own life.."

Last edited:
Back