Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh No!!!

Here's a silly suggestion; only, in today's atmosphere of suffocating political correctness, I'm afraid they'll take it seriously and ACTUALLY do it. The suggestion is that, as the Dawn Treader nears the frontiers of Aslan's Country, they find that another ship has gotten there ahead of them. This ship, superior in design to the Dawn Treader in every way, will be revealed to have been built by women, and all the sailors on it will be women. In keeping with political correctness, the very weakest woman on this Amazonian ship will be five times as strong as the strongest man on the Dawn Treader, and the stupidest woman will be twenty times as smart as the smartest man. Yet at the SAME time, they'll all complain that they have somehow been poor helpless victims of male oppression!

These unbeatable super-women will proceed to overpower and capture Caspian and his crew easily, in order to enslave and humiliate them...but they'll be reckoning without Queen Lucy. As a female also, Lucy will be the ONLY Dawn Treader occupant allowed by the writers to have any power to fight back; and she, with "Crouching Tiger" techniques, will single-handedly kung-fu the tar out of all the attackers.

Please Copperfox, Please,
Don't let any film makers see this idea, because they would probably just love to do it and further ruin all the strong-in-the-book good male leaders.

Who is God/god

My fear is that they'll take away the fact that its Aslan who saves them from the Island where nightmares come true.:mad:[/QUOTE]

If they remove Aslans Nightmare-island shattering role in VODT, then they will have just once again made everyone their own God. The are strong enough to save themselvs, and they can do what they want to do.
In Judges there is no king in Israel and everyone did what was best in his own eyes. Sound familiar?

My fear is that they'll take away the fact that its Aslan who saves them from the Island where nightmares come true.:mad:

If they remove Aslans Nightmare-island shattering role in VODT, then they will have just once again made everyone their own God. The are strong enough to save themselvs, and they can do what they want to do.
In Judges there is no king in Israel and everyone did what was best in his own eyes. Sound familiar?[/quote]

It will probably get to the point where Caspian would say: "I think we've waited for Aslan long enough." Does that sound familiar?

In Judges there is no king in Israel and everyone did what was best in his own eyes. Sound familiar?

It will probably get to the point where Caspian would say: "I think we've waited for Aslan long enough." Does that sound familiar?[/QUOTE]

I think I may have herd that some where....

Heres one for TMN. They could jump into a pool, and end up in middle Earth.....

Thanks Narborg. Let's keep this for VODT only or the mods will merge it with "the worst that could happen." If anyone has any ideas for the other books or movies, go to that thread. This one is for what silly changes can we think of for VODT. We have to strike them first before THEY come out with the changes.

Remember, when Disney is involved, anything can happen so I'm thinking they might give Reep a Spanish accent and in the trailer they will say something like: "50% warrior, 50% lover, and 100%....
(Reep appearing on screen and with the aforementioned Spanish accent) "Wait, wait, wait. Ladies, inside this furry awesome exterior, beats the heart of a lover."

Or they may turn it into a musical, with both running and dancing around the ship as in a cat-an-mouse game with Caspian beginning: "I can show you the world, shinning, shimmering, splendid....."

I bet you all have better ideas.
Better than this one is almost impossible, oh my, ROFL!!! :D I really just imagined this, ROFL, too funny, i can so see Ben Barnes do that:D:D *faints*

Better than this one is almost impossible, oh my, ROFL!!! :D I really just imagined this, ROFL, too funny, i can so see Ben Barnes do that:D:D *faints*

Oh my! It's not impossible at all. In fact, if you read other posts, there are tons of excellent and even funnier ideas that will have you laughing for weeks!:D Really, go read them.

awwwww, gosh! the Caspian singing a whole new world song totally cracked me up! i can just imagine ben barnes (or caspian) singing that song when he meets Ramandu's daughter (and were riding on the back of dragon Eustace instead of the carpet)

awwwww, gosh! the Caspian singing a whole new world song totally cracked me up! i can just imagine ben barnes (or caspian) singing that song when he meets Ramandu's daughter (and were riding on the back of dragon Eustace instead of the carpet)

riding dragon Eustace while singing that song is brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? But do you think Eustace will be all cloyed with all that syrupiness? He might faint and fall down to earth, and that will be the end of the romance.

Lucy, Edmund, Caspian, Reep and all the others at the end of the movie dancing to " Were all in this together " from HSM because they all learned to stick together and have friends with them on a boat :p

Oh my! It's not impossible at all. In fact, if you read other posts, there are tons of excellent and even funnier ideas that will have you laughing for weeks!:D Really, go read them.
I will, not tonight (almost midnight, time to sleep), but tomorrow or something. But that one was just hilarious, especially that sentence Caspian would be saying. I can so imagine it.

EDIT: oh, i couldn't resist and read some, i had this crazy idea. I love script writing (anyone who reads in Duffers knows it, it's a habit), i could like write a Voyage script with all your silly ideas merged into it... Dunno though, it'll probably be way too long, but whatever, it was a nice idea :rolleyes: (And then we send it over to Narniaweb and tell them it's the real deal, hehehe:D)

Last edited:
I will, not tonight (almost midnight, time to sleep), but tomorrow or something. But that one was just hilarious, especially that sentence Caspian would be saying. I can so imagine it.

EDIT: oh, i couldn't resist and read some, i had this crazy idea. I love script writing (anyone who reads in Duffers knows it, it's a habit), i could like write a Voyage script with all your silly ideas merged into it... Dunno though, it'll probably be way too long, but whatever, it was a nice idea :rolleyes: (And then we send it over to Narniaweb and tell them it's the real deal, hehehe:D)

That is a most excellent idea. Please do it. Them Narniawebbers will be dissecting this one for months with no clue of the origin:D:D. I love it!

Last edited:

You must write that script! If you don`t I will constantly annoy by saying, write it, write it, write it!:D Nah, I probably wouldn`t but still you must write it!

I wouldn't be surprise if the moviemakers copy leike's script word by word because the ideas on this thread are so much better than whatever they may come up with!

^considering what i have in mind i sure don't hope so:D

Okay, i might make it, i have some ideas for it, and there are plenty in this thread too! Just a time issue then, but who knows ;)

I say we have a contest for the silliest plotline that VotDT could be turned into. As for a prize...

Anyways, since Disney has been mass producing the music side of entertainment(HSM, HSM2, HSM3, Camp Rock), they could turn VotDT into a huge musical. They could also throw in something about a plot to take over the world by rouge space alien terrorists, who use the Reepinator to capture the real Reepicheep, hide him in the storage compartment on the ship, and then to spy on the crew of the DT. While the DT sails, they find out about the Reepinator and release Reepicheep. They then find out that the aliens have syntox gas and are planning to send it via missile to Narnia. Then they sail to the World's end, find the aliens, have a climatic, musical battle, and defeat the aliens. All of this happens in 24 hours.

I know its really stupid, but its the best I could think of in 5 minutes, because after seeing this thread, I couldn't go without posting something on it. I'm gonna work on better ones for tomorrow.

Last edited:
I think that's awesome pianoplayer. As long as it's something with silly songs, Disney can make it happen. 24 hrs or 24 minutes makes no difference. It's all camera tricks to them anyway.

they could make Georgie Henley lip sync with Vanessa hudgen's Voice, Zac Efron's voice with Eustace, and Lucas's voice with Skandar's! and then the jonas brothers (complete with DT crew costumes) would sing a duet with Hannah Montana aboard the dawn treader to defeat the aliens. now that's what i call a disney craze! all done in 24 minutes! :D

They could decide to keep Eustace as a dragon with the voice of Eddie Murphy!! That'd be brill don't you think!? Original too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back