Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me of that stupid line in the animated movie Titan AE, when they name the new planet "Bob".
Naming the ship Bill will probably be a ploy to try to get more people into the theater even if it's out of curiosity.

A hilarious ploy! No, I just thought it was funny. Probably only me.

LOL. it was funny... sorta... most of it... almost... I was about to laugh... really, I was.
JK! It was funny, really.

I thought of a reason the robot is chasing them. The voyagers of Bill want to retrieve their krunk cup but the robot wants to stop them, get the cup, and use it for pure evil! Is everybody going to help write a parody of VOTDT? If we did, that would be very fun and hilarious.:D

Lucy, Edmund, Caspian, Reep and all the others at the end of the movie dancing to " Were all in this together " from HSM because they all learned to stick together and have friends with them on a boat :p

Actually I was thinking the big song and dance number would be something like this....

Caspian:"I'm sailing away, set an open course for the open sea
Cuz' I've got to be free, free to face the life thats ahead of me...

Drinian: "On board, I'm the captain, so climb aboard..."

Star's Daughter ( taking Caspian's hand): Well search for tomorrow on every shore..

Caspian, Drinian and Star's Daughter: "And I'll try, oh lord, Ill try to carry on

Lucy: "I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
Some happy, some sad
I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had..."

Edmund ( putting his hand on his sister's shoulder): "We live happily forever, so the story goes...
But somehow we missed out on that pot of gold"

Eustace: But well try best that we can to carry on

Reepicheep: "A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said
They said:

All: Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me, lads,
Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me

Reepiceep:I thought that they were angels, but to my surprise
They climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies!

All:Singing come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me

is he going to have his "aforementioned cowboy hat?"

of course! Reep always wears a cowboy hat in his musical numbers.
Reepicheep-cool
Reepiceep sining and wearing a cow boy hat- even more cool. This inrtoduces the line of plush toys of singing Reep dolls complete with electric guitar, cowyboy hat, acoustic ( regular) guitar, banjo, hermonica and kazzoo,

Oh and Caspian, Rillian, Edmund and Eustace form a band. It is also revelaed that Caspian's first name is John. Then when he meets Ramandu's daughter, the band seems to be going south, leading Edmund to tell him, " She's breaking up the band, John!"

Then they give Lucy a bunch of jewels, build a catapult and shoot Lucy up high while they sing "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."

Then they give Lucy a bunch of jewels, build a catapult and shoot Lucy up high while they sing "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."

Of course as they are doing this Lucy is screaming, " Put me down!"

Then the Dawn Treader could transform into a giant yellow submarine and they could all break out into, " We all Live in a Yellow Submarine," followed by "Octopuses Garden."

And they add, yes another Centaur into the cast. This ones name... "Sgt. Pepper."

Michael Phelps as one of the Sea People!

And as they pass the kingdom of the Sea People a little crab pops out of the water and sings " Under the Sea."

Last edited:
Of course as they are doing this Lucy is screaming, " Put me down!"

Then the Dawn Treader could transform into a giant yellow submarine and they could all break out into, " We all Live in a Yellow Submarine," followed by "Octopuses Garden."

And they add, yes another Centaur into the cast. This ones name... "Sgt. Pepper."

Michael Phelps as one of the Sea People!

And as they pass the kingdom of the Sea People a little crab pops out of the water and sings " Under the Sea."

I hope the directors never find these idea's!

Well, we are hoping they do.
As stated, this thread is really our pre-emptive strike. We get the ideas before them so that if they are tempted to make silly changes, they can just come here and get those changes. Straight out of the fans changes are better!

Well, we are hoping they do.
As stated, this thread is really our pre-emptive strike. We get the ideas before them so that if they are tempted to make silly changes, they can just come here and get those changes. Straight out of the fans changes are better!

Or at least better ideas then they have in that stupid Scary/Epic/Date/Superhero/Disaster movie franchise.

One of the islands they visit is called Loompaland where they have to assist Willie Wanka in saving the Oompa-Loompas from the Wangdoodles.

MrBob

Better yet, the save the Oompa Loompas from being enslaved in Wonka's chocolate factory.

Better yet, the save the Oompa Loompas from being enslaved in Wonka's chocolate factory.

sweet! That mens they could use Danny Eflman's music at Loompaland. Actually Willy Wonka's factory could be the explanation for the sweet water! There's a leak at the factory!

I dont' knwo If I've mentioend this one, but..

While Eustace is sick, Reepicheep comes into his room.

Reepicheep: Are we sick?
Eustace: Are we a talking mouse?
Reepicheep: Yes, we are.
Eustace: Then, I guess we're sick.

sweet! That mens they could use Danny Eflman's music at Loompaland. Actually Willy Wonka's factory could be the explanation for the sweet water! There's a leak at the factory!

Since it is possible that Trumpkin will accompany in the voyage, he becomes the first Lord Regent of Oompaland. The Oompa Loompas, in gratitude to the Narnias for their deliverance, give Oompaland to the Narnian Crown forever.
The new title for the Narnian Kings becomes "Lord of Cair Paravel, and Emperor of the Lone Islands... and Oompaland."

While in the Lone Islands they attend the premire of a new musical " Spring Time for Jadis."

We all know how far the movie Prince Caspian was from the book. In other threads I have seen (and given) some ideas as to how they could make VODT differ from the book.
Hey, if they're going to make silly changes, why not get the ideas from us the fans?

So I will start by quoting the ideas I gave in other threads:

Regarding Trumpkin on board the Dawn Treader:

1)
If he (Trumpkin) ends up on the boat (DT), I bet the Dufflepods will make him their leader. I bet he will probably end up raiding Coriakin's home, stealing the book of spells, and reading the spell to bring him "beauty beyond the lot of mortals".

The romance between Caspian and Ramandu's Daughter:

2)
Lucy to Caspian as he is hitting on Stargirl: "What about Susan?"
Caspian: "Susan who?"
Lucy: "What do you mean Susan who?"
Edmund: "Yeah, man what's the meaning of this? Did you forget already? You kissed her and hugged her and all."
Stargirl glares at Caspian with her hands on her waist. Caspian looks confused, his eyes dart from Edmund and Lucy to Stargirl and back.
Caspian: "I… I don't know what you guys are talking about."
Edmund: "Come on dude, you know."
Caspian: "Wait.. what? Do I know you guys?. Who are you? How did you end up here?
Caspian turns to Stargirl: "Little kids have a lot of imagination, don't they?"

3)
Or they may turn it into a musical, with both running and dancing around the ship as in a cat-an-mouse game with Caspian beginning: "I can show you the world, shinning, shimmering, splendid....."

I bet you all have better ideas.

Okay picture this..

Susan gets in big trouble in america, because she wont stop flirting with boys, so her parents send her to Eustace's house, and she grabs onto lucy when they all get pulled into the painting.
Caspian jumps into the water to save them (Like in the book) and notices susan.
"Susan!"He cries his face filled with joy. When they get on the ship they embrace in a long hug
"I never thought I'd see you again" He would wisper
"Listen Caspian, it IS good to see you, but I think it is best if we were just friends" Caspian pulls away "Friends! After everything that happened last? We kissed y'know"
Susan looks down at her feet "It was just a kiss" She says quetly
"JUST A KISS!!" Caspian said furiously "You told me that you thought my accent was soo cute, you said you liked me, was all of that a lie?!"
Edmund steps in "Dude! Chillax! I mean seriously, she isn't even supposed to be here"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back