"Hidden Dreamer" (my songs and poems)

Well thank you... there is so much going on in the song, I was working with it today and just got overwhelmed, there is so much... I mean like a lot of things talked about ya know?

LOL, well thanks anyway reep!

What have I gotten myself into.
Struggling with what's right and what feels good.
I never thought I'd be so confused.
the line is grey now when I look.
My mind is playing games with me,
I feel a war going on inside.
Am I a slave or am I free?
Is this discision truely mine?

Chorus:
I know that I am a mess.
But now I'm lost in the darkness.
I used to be fine on my own.
But the distractions have grown and grown.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Reepicheepfan said:
*in darth vader voice* Come to the dark side...lol...well I can't give you a judgement until I've read the whole song....:rolleyes:
After RE-reading that... it sounds like I'm on drugs or in a gang or somethingREALLY bad! I'm not by the way... just to clear that up... but you know... being a Pastor's kid... peole tend to be more particular and you know... stuff like that.

WillsGirl said:
After RE-reading that... it sounds like I'm on drugs or in a gang or somethingREALLY bad! I'm not by the way... just to clear that up... but you know... being a Pastor's kid... peole tend to be more particular and you know... stuff like that.
Oh I knew that, I'm not a pastors kid but I know somewhat how you feel since my mom is the admin of a homeschool program and I get some (quite a bit acctually at least I used to till I stood my groun and fought back)flak from the other kids...

Yeah, I just always feel like I'm uder a microscope, whether it's enemies, just people who judge me or even my friends and family!

I am an elders daughter, and my family was one of the first familys in our very small church so I feel like all the adults there expect a certain behaviour out of me...that I dont have...

Back