How did you get your name(username)?

i name is supposed to be narnie but i spelled it wrong some kid in my class called me that been a nickname for me ever since

Well....I was trying to figure out something cool, and I love the name Destiny and so I was thinking one day 'hey, destiny lies'

if it's 'lies' as in doesn't tell the truth
or 'lies' as in lays down....

idk!

haha

DESTINYLIES

I've told this before, but more new members have joined, so--

Way back in ancient times, in the
1970's, there was a swashbuckling comicbook hero called Ironwolf. I thought he was cool; so, when creating a Dungeons and Dragons character for myself, I devised the similar but more modest name of Copperfox. This was later also to be my name in the Society for Creative Anachronism.

Inky! I knew CSL was part of the "inklings" back in the day ... I couldn't aspire to be an inkling, more of an ink blot ... so ... inkspot!
:)

I've probably said this before... haha.
My current username is Jack of Blades from the game, Fable.
jackofblades.jpg

But I think I need a new username... But I'm going to think about it, this next change will be my last.

Afton means "from the river afton"...not very interesting; but a few hours from my house there's a mountain called Afton, and my dad and I got hiking there a lot. There's an amazing spot with a waterfall and tall pine trees. It reminded me of Narnia or LOTR, so I thought of it for my username.

Ah, NDfan1993. ND= Nancy Drew.

So, I am a fan of Nancy Drew, and was born in 1993 :p.

Seriously? That's awesome. I haven't read the books in a few years, but I'm def. a fan. My mom grew up with them and has pretty much all of them. Nice to know there's another fan out there ;)

Interesting thread, so I'll bump it.

There isn't much to say about my name, though.:eek: I had about 5 good names in mind, but when I hit 'register', my mind suddenly went blank. All I could think of was 'sea star', because of the desktop picture (a seascape with a star on the horizon). It looked better without a space, so...I picked SeaStar. Since then I've thought of several better names, but I feel stuck with SeaStar, since it's sort of me and all that, and I've grown attached to it.:p

Last edited:
Mine is about as weird as how i found out what twilight was...

When i found out about this site,I had been looking up dolls on Ebay to buy.
One seller's store name was something moondust.
So then I went to join Tygirlz and I was like,"what am i into,hmmmmm."
So i picked Narniamoondust because the seller's name was still stuck in my head.
After I got bored on Tygirlz I joined here and used the tygirlz user because it was narnian.
I use it when i sign up for everything now,so if you go anywhere and the member's name is Narniamoondust...THAT'S ME!

I've been thinking about changing it.

On other sites, I'm always Inspector Karamazov, and for the sake of uniformism, I'd like it to be the same here, as well, but nobody would know it was me....

As soon as they saw highly intelligent writings about everyone being unhappy and miserable, usually Russian or French characters, they would have a clue.

hello my name is Donna I was named after my Fathers favorite uncle Donald and since i was born a girl Dad named me Donna. One Day my Mom said she liked to have had my name spelled Dawna instead of Donna . I really liked it so when trying to come up with a name used dawna. :D

On a history forum that I used to be a part of, I just used my first initial and last name as my username (which made people think I was a guy). But on this forum, doing that seemed a little un-Narnian. I wanted something more fantasy-like. I thought about Shenandoah for a bit, but decided against it and paired two Scottish terms together instead: "glen" for valley and "burn" for stream, with an -e on the end that I thought would make the name seem more feminine. But a lot of people still thought I was a guy...oh, well...

At any rate, I like my username and don't see myself changing it any time soon. (Couldn't leave Dr. Byrne up a creek like that.)

When i was registering i had at least 10 different names to choose from.I wanted something warrior-ish,since that's one of my nicknames at home(LOL).But then i chose from my surroundings:
Since i live in a deep forest,i chose Drayd.I've always been strangely attracted to trees...
Then i wanted to add something about a song,since i love singing old Polish songs etc.And voila-
SingingDryad~ came along to TDL!:D

The inspiration for Zella came when thinking about a story with a couple of my friends. We were coming up with names and my dog, whose name is Bella, was there. So that's where it came from.:p

If you want to tell us how you got your name. I posted about mine before but since we may have new members here it is:

"Way! Way! Way!" came the voice. "Way for the White Barbarian King, the guest of the Tisroc (may he live forever)! Way for the Narnian lords."

Now tell me who was that Barbarian King?;)

Back