Introduction Thread II

On the starter page of Dancing Lawn, scroll down almost to the very bottom. Finding the part called Lantern Waste, look near the top of Lantern Waste, on the left. You will see where it says "Professor's Writing Club." The right-hand side at this level identifies whatever creative writing is most recently active there.

Most often me.

There are ways to ease into participating on a topic thread. Say things like, "I loved that book too," or, "I haven't seen that movie yet," or, "I heard a song by that group last night."

I have a real-world friend who lives in Minnesota; who used to work for a railway line; and who loves Christian-friendly fantasy. I urged him to visit Dancing Lawn, and he wants to join up. The Mods know about him, but I'm not sure how far he's progressed at getting registered. I do know that he wants his username to be based on the word "shepherd."

Hello, I'm new but a longtime fan of Narnia from almost as long as I can remember. I really enjoy the BBC adaptations as they were what I grew up with.

Back