Irish

How much Irish are you??

• Full Irish

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Part Irish (Any Percentage)

Votes: 102 95.3%

• Total voters
Grades get slightly more important once you reach college. I could loose my Pell Grant if I get bad enough grades. That is why I am incredibly concerned about my Chem and Pre-Calc grades being what they are.

Yeah I would assume that it would get tougher in college. I'm not sure why I want to go to college, I'd rather learn a trade.

CHECK THIS OUT!!

http://www.thehighkings.com/

These 4 guys are an Irish singing group called The High Kings [from the makers of Celtic Woman] ... and they are AMAZING!! :eek: I love these dudes. :D

One of them [Finbarr Clancy] was being intereviewed and the interviewer asked what was their favorite city they had toured in so far. You know what he said?
"Oh, Boston, of course!!" :D

He said Bostonians had such a love for Irish music and whatnot. *dance dance*
I'm serious, I am SO EXCITED because of these guys! :D

I love Irish music, It always makes me want to dance. I wish I could read gaelic because some of the songs in the books my mom has have some gaelic parts.

CHECK THIS OUT!!

http://www.thehighkings.com/

These 4 guys are an Irish singing group called The High Kings [from the makers of Celtic Woman] ... and they are AMAZING!! :eek: I love these dudes. :D

One of them [Finbarr Clancy] was being intereviewed and the interviewer asked what was their favorite city they had toured in so far. You know what he said?
"Oh, Boston, of course!!" :D

He said Bostonians had such a love for Irish music and whatnot. *dance dance*
I'm serious, I am SO EXCITED because of these guys! :D
Oooh I saw them on the Celtic Woman site!! They look awesome!!! They're like the male version of CW.
Has anyone heard of Anuna?

Technically it doesn't count :( but, you are welcome here all the same :D

The only reason you like The High Kings Faunfan, is because they said they like Boston :D haha I'm just kidding.

I'll have to look these guys up..

*sticks tongue out*
You're just jealous. :p
On occasion, I can be immature XD.

The High Kings have been playing on PBS 2 [Boston t.v. channel] for about a week now, for like a promotion thingy. I've watched them every time! :D

Oh, hey, guess what! I just got the Dropkick Murphy's album "The Warriors Code" which has 'Tessie' on it! And now it's on my iPod.
It's like my theme song lol.

You know what I realized today? I'm more Irish than anything else. My mother is half French-Canadian, therefore I'm 1/4 French Canadian. Her other half is America, so I'm only 1/4 American; my father is full Irish (born + raised, only comin' over in 1985!!!), so I'm 1/2 Irish (something I already knew), 1/4 American, and 1/4 French Canadian.
Wicked.

Ok ima get it soon then. I like "Fields of Athenry".

Today at my school, instead of having a bell bewteen classes, the dean of admissions played Irish music. Although I enjoyed it, I was puzzled as to why so early.

We will be starting to corn our beef for St. Patty's day tomorrow. Though it mayn't come from the old country, it is an old recipe in my family.

Back