Irish

How much Irish are you??

• Full Irish

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Part Irish (Any Percentage)

Votes: 102 95.3%

• Total voters
You should get a boondock saints shirt, I think i might do that.

I really want to, but I have no idea where to get one, besides online. And I never buy things online, so that's out. But my cousin [who's in his 20's] loves the BDS as well, and he had a Boondock Saints sweatshirt. He gave it to us, and I let Erica keep it because I have an "Ireland" sweatshirt.

:DI have an ireland sweatshirt too. I'll do some digging on the internet to see if any shirts can be found online, I'll send you the link anyways, although as you said you don't buy things online...its BD S, you may change your mind

Hmmmm I highly doubt that, seeing as I don't have a credit card. :p
BUT I do know where to buy Boondock Saints things ... online, I mean. This site [I completely forget what it was called] had hats, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and even the tattoos. :D

Oh, you know what I mean! :p It just showed the tattoos being modeled by .... tattooed people. :p
I don't know the link ... I stumbled upon that site one day, and *shrug*.

Awesome. *shifts eyes* We should be on the look out for an attack from the spelling police. But don't worry, I got the IRA to back us up.

And FaunFan has the Boondock Saints. So we're good

**as confirmed by Oxford Girl, the word is a real one. We no longer have to anticipate a raid from the Speeling Polis**

Actually I am one, I am one out of sheer necessity. I have dyslexia and find it very hard to read poorly spelt posts.

Faun Fan if you find a shirt online that you can buy there is an alternative. In a lot of the grocery stores, they sell the prepaid credit cards that are like gift cards only they are able to be used anywhere that credit cards are.

Last edited:
Thats actually a really good suggestion about the pre-paid card.

I'm sorry to hear you have dyslexia, if theres any problems with my posts let me know, I don't want you to be struggling.

Yea she always had trouble in Biology, when we had tests and she couldn't concentrate [and got things backwards]. She'd freak out, always got C's [or lower] until they started letting her take her tests home. First time that happened, she came out with a 90%. :D

Back