Irish

How much Irish are you??

• Full Irish

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Part Irish (Any Percentage)

Votes: 102 95.3%

• Total voters
Awesome. *shifts eyes* We should be on the look out for an attack from the spelling police. But don't worry, I got the IRA to back us up.

And FaunFan has the Boondock Saints. So we're good

**as confirmed by Oxford Girl, the word is a real one. We no longer have to anticipate a raid from the Speeling Polis**

Wow, we're not that evil. :rolleyes:

It is a word but it's spelled "humorously". I'm only telling you guys because you think we're evil. Such nasty rumors.:p Oh, and it's Spelling Police. ;) I'll leave a dictionary with you guys.
*runs away*

Ok, as I'm sure FaunFan would put it, and Me too, possible one of the greatest Irish/American movie.

Check back a few posts, you'll find a link to a site where you can see the movie for free (no download).
ok, thanks
Wow, we're not that evil. :rolleyes:

It is a word but it's spelled "humorously". I'm only telling you guys because you think we're evil. Such nasty rumors.:p Oh, and it's Spelling Police. ;) I'll leave a dictionary with you guys.
*runs away*

Sara, you really didn't need to do that. :p

Nice catch Red Roses, I accidentally added the 'u' (humourously)

And nah, just lots of rumors floating around. I'm sure you guys aren't too terrible.

And Oxford Girl, its on page 33

You bet your shamrock I have the Boondock Saints ;).

It is the greatest Irish/American movie ever!! It's my avvie, too. :D

*cough* Anyway ... :p

Well I guess we can't be sisters anymore. *shakes Tess's hand* It's been nice being your sister. :p

How could you forget him? :eek: He's... very devoted to our cause. :rolleyes:
Btw, can I add you on msn?

Yeah go ahead and add me.... I havn't been on in a while, so I don't really remember that many people.... just the ones from my time...:eek:

Yeah go ahead and add me.... I havn't been on in a while, so I don't really remember that many people.... just the ones from my time...:eek:

I remember you. I'm not sure if you remember me though. I was I LOVE WILL!, Forever_True, Over the Falls and now Red Roses. And my name is Sara. :p

I remember you. I'm not sure if you remember me though. I was I LOVE WILL!, Forever_True, Over the Falls and now Red Roses. And my name is Sara. :p

Wow, Hi Sara.... lol I think I remember the I LOVE WILL one I've only changed my username once, but that was a VERYYYYYY long time ago:p

Back