Irish

How much Irish are you??

• Full Irish

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Part Irish (Any Percentage)

Votes: 102 95.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, the Irish is mostly on my mother's side. My grandfather was not to happy when my dad brought my Irish Catholic mother home the first time. It almost caused my dad to be disinherited.

The two Irish thread mods ... gotta love it. ;)

Heeeyy! That's so cool! Thanks, Driad!! The reason I haven't left is my sister came upstairs to do the dishes .... so I have a few more minutes, at least.

Wow, Lava. That's serious. :eek:

so now you can watch and talk : P

Yeah, but there really is a lot of grief against Catholics in other religions. Look at when the Irish first arrived in America. A majority were Catholic, but they were treated like scum. St. Patricks Cathredal (small, may it be) is around because of the Irish, and now its a tourist attraction, if you will.

He was Presbyterian. He is gone now, has been since I was 11. He and my dad made up a shortly after my oldest sister was born.

Ouch that hurt FaunFan.

I'm sorry to hear that Lava, but I"m glad for your father that they were able to set things right.

Yeah you got it FaunFan.

I think over all if I had to choose a city, its NYC. I mean its all I know. Maybe I'd change IF i saw Dublin.

Overly loud and pretty proud.

Though I'll give something to you FaunFan, you have a majority of Irish. I wish we had that.

Actually it will probably be after noon eastern time before I get on tomorrow, Father Sweeney is rather long winded on Sundays.

And why is "Tale of Two Cities" an evil book? So far it's just a bit, complex. But then again, you have to take into consideration, when he wrote it, he was getting paid by the word so, lots and lots of words :D

Because it is soooooo boring, I like history, but it was to boring and there wasn't very much history in it. There were only 3 interesting pages in the 400+ page book :rolleyes::p

Back