Irish

How much Irish are you??

• Full Irish

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Part Irish (Any Percentage)

Votes: 102 95.3%

• Total voters
I like green, too! And red hair. Red-headed people are the coolest. :cool: When I was in middle school I created a fantasy world where everyone had red hair and wore green all the time. :p

I have a friend who has the most amazing coloured red hair. I love her hair. I also too love green. Greens a great colour. The colur of new life. And spring.

Seems like everyone loves green. I think there was a book, where there was this group called, "The Red-Headed League". They only accepted people who had flaming red hair, and they got paid to do really nothing. If only...:rolleyes:

Green is the best, I must say.
And true that, Driad. "The Red-Headed League" was great. If only, indeed. (I'm a little suprised that you know that story.....)

DR

Seems like everyone loves green. I think there was a book, where there was this group called, "The Red-Headed League". They only accepted people who had flaming red hair, and they got paid to do really nothing. If only...:rolleyes:

That's a Sherlock Holmes mystery. Believe me .... I'm a big Holmes fan.

My sister and I both agree that red-headed guys are very sexy. :p Yea ... I'm serious.

Haha, FaunFan....you made me laugh.

Driad, surprised because....I've honestly never met anyone before now who knew the story--which now strikes me as strange because I have some big reader friends.

DR

*raises hand* I knew the story ..... but I don't know anybody else who does. 'Cept for you guys ..... :p

WOO HOO!! *dance dance* 30th page! :D

right its about this apprentice who gets his master busy with the league, and then while he is out, he digs a tunnel the bank or something of the sort? :D See I know these things :)

I can honestly say, i read it. I think like a couple years ago I was bored in some English class, and I skipped ahead in my text book and found the story. And the whole thing with red heads kinda attracted my attention :)

LOL Okay, I'll accept that. ;)

A Sherlock Holmes story is in almost every English textbook .... in mine it has the speckled band mystery, which is actually one of my favorites. I've read almost all of them :p.

I don't have a text this year, its more like we have books. So far we have read "The Kite-Runner", "Fahrenheit 451", "1984", and now we are reading "Tale of Two Cities".

Back