Irish

How much Irish are you??

• Full Irish

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Part Irish (Any Percentage)

Votes: 102 95.3%

• Total voters
^You must look interesting ..... :p

Excuse me, but I am very happy person. I'm Irish. Doesn't take much to make me ready for a fistfight though. That, I also blame on my Irish genes.

25th page, dude!! :D

Pretend you're in school. Study this. ;)
mmassachusetts.gif

Oh wow, is that little dot Boston? Hmm, I think we could fit a couple of those in New York City :p

I know, 25th and still going strong.
I do look interesting, actually borderline absolutely amazing :D

I only fight if I'm drawn into one, I won't instigate. Or if someones beating up on someone else. I have a large fuse, but once it goes I lose it.

Oh wow, is that little dot Boston? Hmm, I think we could fit a couple of those in New York City :p

I know, 25th and still going strong.
I do look interesting, actually borderline absolutely amazing :D

I only fight if I'm drawn into one, I won't instigate. Or if someones beating up on someone else. I have a large fuse, but once it goes I lose it.

Oh ha ha. I've been to New York. Not impressive. *airily* But that's just my opinion.

Borderline impressive XD.

Yea I don't go around beating up other people [how incredibly stupid would that be?], but if someone says something about my sibs I get really angry. If they say something about me I just laugh it off. But I'm kinda protective. I may get unpredictable.

Oh what am I saying. I'm always unpredictable. XD

Yeah...fighting is definitely in the blood. Can't get away from it. I think it searches for us.....
Personally, I try to keep them to verbal discussions....but it doesn't always end that way. : ) What can I say!? haha
And speaking of Italians....I got a comment a couple of weeks ago that I looked Italian.... No... I don't. And I'm not. I'm German-Irish. I've gotten Japanese before...but never Italian. I mean, I like a comliment always(ok fine..sometimes)...but dear goodness that couldn't be farther from the truth...(I think...)

DR

I hope that isn't a poke at people who look Italian :p I'm Irish/Italian. But I look almost fully Irish.

I went to the top of the statue too Nightfire. I was really young, and man, that staircase was incredibly challenging :D

oh goodness no. no pokes at Italians. I love them, actually. Wouldn't mind being one. But I'm not one--and it's only because I don't want peolpe believing something about me that's not true do I say it like that. Anyhow...Italians are amazingly gorgeous, and they're good at stuff that I love.... So be assured that I have no possible reason to poke anyone. But ya know..Irish peoples are pretty gorgeous too. ; )

DR

Irish are pretty amazing. I like the whole red hair deal they sport. If anything can be associated with the Italians is their amazing ability to cook, and in the areas of art and classical music. You also have to love their language.

but we have our own little Gaelic going on though don't we, I wish I could speak it :D

Indeed the food and arts for the Italians. The things which I love!

And more so, indeed, the Gaelic. And the red hair.
While I can't say that I'm a full red-head(because I'm not), I definitly have some red hair on my head, though from afar it looks brunette. It's amazing though. And wonderful. And every Irishman should know the feeling of sporting naturally red hair. A trademark forever brazen with beauty.
You don't own red hair, do you? Or do you? : )

DR

I don't have red hair. I always thought that was a stereotype about the Gaelic/Irish...or at least, that's what my grandfather told me... :rolleyes::p

Well to me when I think of red hair, I think of irish. Not really a stereotype, its just an almost automatic thought. I myself do not have red hair, though it is "reddish". Its light brown, with a very very light shade, but discernable shade of red. Like you said, thinking that all Irish have red hair is a a stereotype. Theres Black Irish, blonde haired, brown haired. But red is the most memorable of the 4.

I have dark brown hair with red highlights.

My grandmother is 100% Irish and she had brown hair, I dont know any Irish people with red hair.

I know a few. My grandpa for one, but now his hair is all white. And a family I went to school with, all had red hair. In some parts its a rare thing to see, others not so much. I'm pretty sure the occurence is due to what people looked like and where they settled. As a Minnesotan I can honestly say, there are a large majority of blondes up there, frankly because of all the Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish people that moved there.

I think NY is very Italian, and Irish, but I know in the city, there is pretty much a little bit of everyone. I know with FaunFan, theres a lot of Irish in Boston. Dropkick Murphys :D

No, though I've seen a tourist attraction down in Lexington, VA called Foamhenge, it was pretty funny. Whats America Stonehenge..err I mean where?

Back