Irish

How much Irish are you??

• Full Irish

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Part Irish (Any Percentage)

Votes: 102 95.3%

• Total voters
I don't know if I have any relatives in Ireland. I very well might have, but most are likely, if any, are in Australia

The other day while talking to my family I found out that I'm exactly 1/4 Irish! Though my parents were supposed to tell me until I was 21 my parents thought that I deserved to know.

Um ..... free beer? JK!:p [Well, any Irish will be intrigued by that ...]

Love your sig, Driad ;)

I CANNOT WAIT FOR ST. PATTY'S! :D It's going to be a huge celebration, as usual. Big parade in Boston. We watch it on t.v. every year, but this year my mom said we might go into Boston to see it.
Key word being "might". :rolleyes:

Yea, you somehow double posted ..... XD

It happens. I get impatient, so I like jam the enter key so many times.

Ok which sig were you referring to? (i changed from St. Patty's to USMC)

Hm, there is nothing like the NYC Irish parade. :p Boston :p

It happens. I get impatient, so I like jam the enter key so many times.

Ok which sig were you referring to? (i changed from St. Patty's to USMC)

Hm, there is nothing like the NYC Irish parade. :p Boston :p

*glare*

Boston is actually the best St. Patty's parade, because 95% of the people in Boston are Irish. Full or half or like me, more than 3/4.

:p So there.

Lets play the "Wheres Boston" game. Nah, I can never find Boston anyways, so moving on.. :D

Yes I have Dead Rain, mines neat. I actually think I posted it earlier. Umm,

gannon.gif

and thats it.

for some reason, now that I come back to the screen, I get a box with a red X, so if you have that I apologize. If you want to see it just type in Gannon Family Crest somewhere, you'll see it. http://www.houseofnames.com is a good spot to go to

Last edited:
Faunfan's not going to be a happy person haha. Maby, they should make Boston uh, glow on maps and in the dark (which from the lights i'm sure it does, but NYC is brighter : P). That way it's either to pinpoint the location.

Awesome, Paravel Queen. Both of my grandmothers are Irish (or have Irish blood), and I believe that my maternal grandfather was Irish too...but I could be wrong about that.

DR

Back