Kirsten Dunst

She stole every scene she was in playing Claudia in "Interview With the Vampire".

She was also adorable in "Jumanji", which I just watched on TV earlier today.

And of course, she is also a Trekker, playing on an episode of "Star Trek; The Next Generation" as Hendril, a young girl of a telepathic race learning to use vocal language.

MrBob

What ever happened yesterday? I saw you replied but I only saw my own reply for one hour :eek: This site or my pc has very silly tricks....
Wait! It was Kirsten who didn't want me to tell you she was in Starbucks because she wanted to surprise you :D I checked her at IMDB and she has a long and impressive list of movies behind her name ;)

Kirsten is very beautiful, but I find her annoying in Spiderman since she needs saving way too often.
And she was brilliant in Jumanji and Little Women, when she was a young girl.

I don't know if it's her smile, her voice, her acting, or just everything about her that I love.

Anyways It's true I like Kirsten Dunst, and yes I realize it probably won't last. But I don't care. If you like Kirsten Dunst please share what you most like about her, even if you just like her as an actress.

Not only is she an awesome actress, but she also has something very unique about her. Whether its her face structure or just her overall look, she has something that captivates you.

Not only is she an awesome actress, but she also has something very unique about her. Whether its her face structure or just her overall look, she has something that captivates you.

I agree she indeed captivating. I have a picture of her on my dresser, and something about it makes me want to smile. I need to be careful and not allow myself to get obessed. Whoops too late...:D

I think your way pased obsessed Pete

I like her acting and her perosnaliry I watched spider man with a commatary by her and she is so cute and perky and she is quite the actresss a very much charecter actress she really gets inot charcter quite well.

If there is a spiderman 4 she said that she would come back and play MJ!
She was really sweet looking when she was young. The only movies I've seen with her in are Spiderman 1, 2, 3 and Bring it on which I am watching >.<. I'm really bored.

I just watched ESOTSM and didn't like it. She played cool as Mary but the movie itself was not what I expected.
I understand you Godfrey. I was obsessed with MJF for years and forgot it but now it has returned :D

Back