Kirsten Dunst

Haha you think! Woah I didnt know she had been in so many. I think I've seen get over it and drop dead gorgeous. In DDG she is very pretty! It's so long ago I cant actually remember what it was about apart from some pageant or something.

I imagine she was really young in those movies. Did you know Kirsten Dunst was 17 years old when she did Spider-Man and that she's now 25 after doing Spider-Man 3?

Maybe, I think she's totally Oscar material. Infact I think she is one of the greatest actresses in Hollywood. But I bet that comes as no surprise coming from me :D

NO??????????? :D Of course not! You are a fan :D She slowly takes over the top. very steady she is getting her way up there. And she is lucky not to have been typecasted as a childstar.

I didnt know that SG. But I could see that she was a lot younger in SM than she was in SM3. I thouoght she would be older than 25, not becasue she looks old but because she has done so many movies.
Oh I watched a movie with her in it, she was so young, like 14/15 maybe. Darn I cant remember the name though. *Goes to imdb*

Yeah I agree, she is very lucky ot not have been consider a child star. Child stars careers usually never do well once they grow up. But for Kirsten it was an exception :D

Yeah I was little shocked to know she was 17 in Spider-Man myself. The youngest I've ever seen Kirsten is I think 7 in Interview With a Vampire.

Last edited:
Omgh, she is very lucky! Since the age of 7 to 25! Thats like 18yrs of her career going from good to better to great. It can only go up for Kirsten. My cousin has a friend who knows this girl who looks so much like her its creepy. If you saw her you would honestly think Kirsten and herself are related. I would post a pic but I dont reall know her and I wouldnt want to make her nagry :p.

Kirsten Dunst has had long and successful career and she is only getting started. I foree her doing movies into her late fifties and even still then when she starts to trully age I will still be faithful fan and admirer.

Back