Kirsten Dunst

If you do the talking thing, i will provide you the pics :D

kirsten_dunst.jpg

I'm intrested to see what's going to happen if they make Spider-Man 4. It would be so wonderful if they get married in it. I would cry...:D

LOL! you and me both. And they had a Spiderman jr!

That pic is positively HUGE!
I prefer Kirsten in Movies, especially SM, she looks more healthier.

That is such a good movie. I loved Kirsten as the role.

Actually Spider-Man/Peter Parker and Mary Jane have a daughter.
Her name is May Jane Parker or Spider-Girl.

Last edited:
Omgh I did not know that. Oh maybe if they make a SM 4 she may be in it. Like at the end maybe. That would be so cool.

ASG0Cov.jpg
Thats funny.

frenz_spidergirl2.jpg
Just like her father.

I wander if they did put her in the movie who would play her. Dakota Fanning is a really good actress, doesnt look at all the like Kirsten or Toby though.

If Spider-Girl was in Spider-Man 4, she would probably be born at the very end. Still it would be cool, and it would be intresting to see Kirsten Dunst pregnant.

I cant really picture that.I'm still really upset about a certan someone not being in SM 4 for sure!
I bet you liked the part when MJ and Harry were dancing. Not so much Harry but more MJ. I thought Harry looked so cute though :p

I laughed at that scene but was shortly upset becasue of what she did, but I cant really blame her, SM was being really selfish.
MJ just got attacked in that movie, by two of her closest friends.

I agree, I however didn't react like most people to that scene. I relaized she was hurt and acting on impluse. Kirsten did a great job of playing MJ in prehapes her most troubling time in life.

Hmm probably. Is there a thread for Spiderman 3 the movie?
I must say I slightly amused by what Eddie said in the church out of all places, a Church! In some ways his request got answered.

Hmm probably. Is there a thread for Spiderman 3 the movie?
I must say I slightly amused by what Eddie said in the church out of all places, a Church! In some ways his request got answered.

Yeah there is a Spider-Man 3 thread, and yeah Eddie's request was pretty out there. I don't think God really answered it, I think instead he recieved it from the devil.

Haha of course God didnt answer it! But it was still answered though.
Oh there is, I didnt know that.
Also another thing about the second that I really liked was the slow motion effects and I think maybe because there were two villains in the third movie it kind of took away the focus on MJ and Peter and was more about SM fighting these villains. I did enjoy watching Peter lip sync with MJ when she was on stege, so adorable and the flowers part made me laugh.

I agree they focused on the villans a lot in the film, however I think they also focused a lot on the triangle relationship between Peter, MJ, and Harry. I thought it was so refreashing and awsome when Harry teamed up with Peter to fight Venom and Sandman. (Continue this in the Spider-Man 3 thread)

Anyways to get the focus back on Kirsten Dunst, has anyone seen Mon Lisa Smile?

Back