Kirsten Dunst

She played the role very well though, it was only film that I kinda wanted to straighten her out. But then she redeemed herself at the end.

Have you seen ESOTSM? (eternal sunshine) She was having a crucial part there. I have seen that movie and thought it was so weird but she was the only one who acted more natural.

I agree completely, obessing is wrong. I just have a silly crush on her. It is very important to keep a balence when you begin to like someone, otherwise it can become unheathy and end up consuming you. I'm slowly starting to back off a bit and allow this crush to just be minimal and not allow it to get out of hand. But despite my crush, I think Kirsten Dunst is a talented actress and I pray that she will come to know Christ and give up some of her unheathy habits.

I do not know what I am doing wrong with the images. They don't seem to be working for me.

Oh well, here is a link to a page that has Kirsten on the episode of Star Trek: TNG:

MrBob

Kirsten as Hendril

I don't think you are obsessed. To be obsessed by someone is extreme. We use the word obsessed a bit too easy. But when you think about someone 100% of the day and you are becoming a kinda stalker, then you are obsessed. But I don't think you will ever be like that ;) Some people here must be a bit more careful with their words...oh well :rolleyes:

Thank you for pointing that out Mrs. Gil Galad. I created this thread for people who like Kirsten Dunst for mutiple reasons. Expect I will not respect stalkers and haters.

Well said ;) There are enough stalkers or haters out there and sometimes people are not always being nice as I have experienced with the same person before. So just continue this topic :D You have to get more pics, don't you? And have you seen Wimbledon yet?

All of these:

Marie Antoinette (24-May-2006)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (19-Mar-2004)
Levity (16-Jan-2003)
The Cat's Meow (3-Aug-2001)
Crazy/Beautiful (28-Jun-2001)
Get Over It (9-Mar-2001)
Deeply (11-Sep-2000)
Luckytown (4-Aug-2000)
The Crow: Salvation (23-Jan-2000)
All Forgotten (2000)
Drop Dead Gorgeous (9-Jul-1999)
The Virgin Suicides (19-May-1999)
The Devil's Arithmetic (28-Mar-1999)
All I Wanna Do (21-Aug-1998)