Legend of Zelda RPG

ooc: what happened...like anyone have an update? :eek: sorry!
Not much, everyone is headed to the castle for a council.

"Then I suppose you are headed my way? Mind if I walk with you?" Racca took her horse by the reigns and fell into step beside the Zora named Misty.

ooc: thanks!

ic: Link looked at his map and followed the directions with his finger. "That way says north. But, that way, "pointing to the east, "says south." he took what seemed to be the road less traveled and found it was the right way.

Rutel looked on this woman with a bit of unease. What business did the desert folk have in this affair anyway? Still, if the situation called for a Gerudo to be present, perhaps it was more serious than was being let on.
"I am Rutel," He finally said. "And this is Misty."

OOC- I'm changing my char. name from Draken to Alucard...

IC- Alucard looked around. "I'm sure I'm lost..." He was in front of a lake. He then looked at his map, and turned it around. "Gah... I've had it upside-down?!?"

OOC- I'm changing my char. name from Draken to Alucard...

IC- Alucard looked around. "I'm sure I'm lost..." He was in front of a lake. He then looked at his map, and turned it around. "Gah... I've had it upside-down?!?"

Link was passing a lake and saw another boy holding his map...upside down.
He rolled his eyes and brushed past him, barely saying, "Scuse me."

Racca nodded, familiar only with the location of the underwater temple. She had never been to Lake Hylia though and her knowledge of the temple was little.

"And is that an interesting job for you?"

"I protect the temple in the desert. Most think no one would bother crossing the wasteland to get there, but it's surprising how many sneak through Gerudo Valley to get there."

Maddy looked toward the dying sun. The castle gates would be closing soon. If she didn't want to pay for a room at the inn she'd have to get hurry to the castle now.

Racca turned her eyes to the sky and nodded. The sun was beginning the descent toward the horizon. "Well then, let us pick up the pace. And as we talk tell me about Zora's domain. I find you water-dwellers very interesting."

Not at all, just make a character and jump in. Though you'll probably want to read what's going on, just in case.

Racca turned her eyes to the sky and nodded. The sun was beginning the descent toward the horizon. "Well then, let us pick up the pace. And as we talk tell me about Zora's domain. I find you water-dwellers very interesting."

"Ah.....It is very beautyful there."Misty said walking beside Racca.

Name: Atru

Race: Human/Spirit

Appearance: Tall, slender, unusually feminine in appearance; looks almost identical to his twin sister, Aryu. Has pale skin, long purple hair, and blue eyes. Wears a plain, stone-colored tunic that reaches his knees; the neckline, ends of the sleeves, and tunic end are emblazioned with a dark-blue Hylian design. The only way to tell the difference between Atru and Aryu is how they wear their hair; Atru wears his hair in one braid.

Personality: Mischevious, headstrong, slightly selfish; is very defensive of his twin sister, who is the younger of the two. Atru is kind at heart though, and makes a reliable ally. His exceptional, though unusual magical abilities make him a reliable ally and formidable foe.

History: Atru and his twin sister, Aryu, were born to a nameless human mother who was found wandering along the shore of Lake Hylia, expectant, by a fisherman and his wife. She had been wounded badly, and after she gave birth, she succumbed to her wounds. The twins were adopted by the fisherman and named "Atru and Aryu," a pair of twins from a Hylian folktale.

Both twins lived happily with their adoptive parents, until Ganondorf's evil spread to the area. The fisherman and his wife were killed, and Atru and Aryu were lucky that they were able to flee in time. Both now wander Hyrule, seeking a place to call "home."

Weapons: Magic (has powers similar to Zelda's)

Appearance: Looks very similar to Atru, clothing and all; wears hair in two braids.

Personality: Timid, gentle, and kind; has a hard time standing up for herself. However, she is not afraid to whack her brother over the head for his misbehavior. Like her brother, Aryu has exceptional, though unusual magical abilities, and should not be taken lightly.

History: Same as Atru's.

*Hope it's not too late to join...^^;;

Last edited:
Name: Atru

Appearance: Tall, slender, unusually feminine in appearance; looks almost identical to his twin sister, Aryu. Has pale skin, long purple hair, and blue eyes. Wears a plain, ivory-colored tunic that reaches his knees; the collar, ends of the sleeves, and tunic end are emblazioned with a dark-blue Hylian design. The only way to tell the difference between Atru and Aryu is how they wear their hair; Atru wears his hair in one braid.

Personality: Mischevious, headstrong, slightly selfish; is very defensive of his twin sister, who is the younger of the two. Atru is kind at heart though, and makes a reliable ally. His exceptional, though unusual magical abilities make him a reliable ally and formidable foe.

History: Atru and his twin sister, Aryu, were born to a nameless human mother who was found wandering along the shore of Lake Hylia, expectant, by a fisherman and his wife. She had been wounded badly, and after she gave birth, she succumbed to her wounds. The twins were adopted by the fisherman and named "Atru and Aryu," a pair of twins from a Hylian folktale.

Both twins lived happily with their adoptive parents, until Ganondorf's evil spread to the area. The fisherman and his wife were killed, and Atru and Aryu were lucky that they were able to flee in time. Both now wander Hyrule, seeking a place to call "home."

Appearance: Looks very similar to Atru, clothing and all; wears hair in two braids.

Personality: Timid, gentle, and kind; has a hard time standing up for herself. However, she is not afraid to whack her brother over the head for his misbehavior. Like her brother, Aryu has exceptional, though unusual magical abilities, and should not be taken lightly.

History: Same as Atru's.

*Hope it's not too late to join...^^;;

I don't think it's too late.Not many people have been posting.

Back