Life as a Queen and King

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got up hesitantly. 'Ok then,' she answered. 'I might as well check and see how Matho and Mark are doing, they must be hungry,' she said.

Lurna walked into the hallway where Matho and Mark were waiting. 'The doctor says she'll be ok, but she just needs lots of rest. In the meantime, we can go ahead and eat.'

He frowned " I wonder what happen back there?," he asked.

Martho place his arms around her " I'm glad she all right how long is she I mean how many months?," he asked.

" She only four oh, my I do hope she all right she not post to have pain like that yet," he told her, taking her hand " Come my love lets eat and think of something else," he told her, with a smile.

Mark nodded " I didn't know she was even having a child until yesterday," he told them " I'll bring her something to eat," he told them.

" So she have to be on bed rest?," he asked " But why she olny four months not eight," he told them, with a confuse look on his face.

Matho pulled out a chair for her " I'm not sure I don't know anything about these things," he told him.

'Yes, she has to be on bed rest for a little while. And I'm not so sure why she's not eight. She told us she was 4,' she said as she sat down.

" I'm so confuse right now," he told them " I'll be right back I have to get this to her," he told them, then left to go upstairs to give Luna her food

" Yum that smells so good," she told him, taking the blow from him.

" What about my love?," he asked, taking a bite off his food.

Mark put her spoon in her mouth " No, I feed you I don't want you to hurt yourself again," he told her.

" Oh, I won't let me feed myself I'm not a baby," she told him.

" Are you all right my love?," he asked, getting up from his seat.

Luna was fast asleep in Mark's arms

Mark was bushing his fingers in her hair " I do with I knew what you think or telling us the truth," he said to himself.

Lurna finished eating and ran back upstairs only to find Luna fast asleep. Mark made a 'shh' sound, as she slowly tip-toed in. 'Was she alright? Did she eat?'

" yeah, same here right now I let her rest she need it," he told her " and I don't think she four the way she acting do you think so how can we tell?," he asked.

'Well,' she answered, 'I'm not an expert at these things, but her stomach should say the most of it... if it were 8, then she would be a bit bigger,' she added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back